• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Complicated Charmin. Here's my take:

41 day cycle bottoming

82 day cycle topping

164 day bottoming Early June

246 day topping, June?

2 1/2 year bottoms August +/- :grin: B) :grin: big gains at some point after 2 1/2 year turns up unless there is a longer cycle turning down :huh:

post-11-1053671967.png

Did you hear Tim Ord talking about the implications of the reverse H/S on XAU - they were gettin all stooled up about it. Thursday archive at http://www.tfnn.com about 20 min. into broadcast.

post-11-1053636045.gif

-----

This morning buck is down again and POG blasted from 365 - I think Voodoo is going to prove me wrong. Are we stuck in a consolidation zone between fibs of 363 and 373?

Did you hear Tim Ord talking about the implications of the reverse H/S on XAU - they were gettin all stooled up about it. Thursday archive at http://www.tfnn.com about 20 min. into broadcast.

Tim Ord is also talking about a trend channel on XAU going uninterrupted all the way up to 90. I guess I'm staying fully committed. Can't argue with the pros :grin:

post-11-1053692634.gif

Sorry I didn't answer the questions posed of me on yesterday's thread. I was tired and thought it best if I just went to bed, in case I did something stupid like sell.

I would like to address the revelation that Anjing Bau, though not my brother nor in any way related to me apparently, does in fact know my brother. :shocked

This is indeed worrisome. Hi AB!

Anyway, now we have to deal with a dirth of skunkcharts as well as everything else. Well, you'll just have to take my word on it.

Actually people from Stockcharts, if you're reading this, and being a loyal subscriber, I'd just like to say you're making a big mistake. If it wasn't for the charts posted here I never would have become a member. You are cutting off your nose to spite your face. Better you spend your time improving your service and attracting new business than cutting off this source of free advertising.

Anyway, I'm a buyer on Friday's open and if we go back to the 144 area like I suspect then I will be a seller on Monday's open. For now I have a 6 point plan to buy and sell leading to a massive sell-off (by me) on Monday June 9th. I will be adjusting this plan as circumstances dictate but things have moved along pretty much according to plan so far.

In the old days on a simpler plan Friday would be the big sell day as the RSI(14) has passed back down through 70. However, better profits were achieved on average by selling on spikes beyond in this bull market or if the neckline breaks. The neckline is not clearly defined yet but I would not like to see a close at this point much below today's low, else I starting thinking I'm wrong and consider bailing. No doubt, the Cassandras and Pollyanna's will both be out in force now so it will be necessary to have a good mental picture of this market and some kind of strategy and not be deflected by your own emotions or those of others.

So just to recap. Absolutely no evidence that we've seen the top. Patterns thus far developed are for continuation.

Thor in fact I DO NOT konw your brother nor any other relation of yours real or imagined! :-)

I hope you are feeling well Herr Doctor..... now about that minefinders recommendation.............

It's in the HUI so I took a stab at it but it looks messy.

Charmin awesome charts THX..... Ok CDE is not the strongest member in the group I think your time and money are better spent focusing on HL and SIL... HL is in a lovely ascending channel here with the angle of ascent not to steep..... I have recently sold @ 4.25ish level and am looking to re-enter here ... last friday @ 3:45 -4:00 they pulled the bid on HL and it closed near 3.93 I think..... little slow on the trigger there I am looking to use that number as a local low and to atempt to trade in off that figure....

OK, riff, if you're reading this, I want you to do two things.

First, post a live BigCharts chart here. Don't worry that it doesn't look as you want it to look - I want to see what isn't happening. ;)

Once you do that, post the URL (not the chart) to the Web page that contains the BigChart chart you want to post - a page that shows it look as you really want it to look. Again - post not the URL of the image (as you normally do when posting an image between IMG tags) - instead, post the URL to the BigCharts Web site that contains the chart. That's the URL you take from the "Address:" field of your browser (where you normally type stuff) - not the one you get when right-clicking on the image and selecting Properties from the menu that pops up. I need this, in order to see what you're trying to post.

Once I have these two things, I'll figure out where your problem is and why the charts you post don't look as you want them to look.

Regards,

Vesselin

BA,

Okay so you don't know my brother. But like you said, it's a small street so maybe you do but don't know you do. Anyway he told me over the phone a week ago when I called him up to borrow money that Minefinders is a one mine deal. In Mexico I think. All the funnymentals I know about it. Just like the chart.

AM,

No, but interesting timing!! :shocked

Archived