A Spiritual Message From The Steward

Guest bullseatshitndie
Boob Pissonme on CrapVision:

Gold is quietly moving up here ...

Shows chart with major spike up

those indians must be buying heavily today for wedding gifts since it's the height of the wedding season there :D :D

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anjing,

Perhaps shorting the dollar, and putting the profits in physical could have been a proper strategy? Look at this from an American perspective. We lose purchasing power as Gold is going up. Therefore, I own Loonies, Euros etc...While holding my physical, as well as my Gold Stocks. Currency Hedge if you will.

Nice to see some talk about GSS, this position is at all times 5X larger than the rest of my positions.

Auntie, take a look at BGO going back to at least 97, I'd say your redemption draweth nigh.

The CoinGuy

Coin guy ... I was speaking from the the CDN miners perspective rather than as an individual....Just trying to show one of the reasons that GG GLG MNG have had a rather subdued performance than say RANGY RGLD etc....

The currency has moved so violently that many miners did not react and are suffering for it....

ELD was one of the wise ones ... yesterday thay told you it will impact their bottom line..... I look for some surprises when the group reports their next Q.....

Please people I do not want to engage anyone in "well you should trade like this debate "... i only want to lay bare the facts as i see them.. do with it what you choose...

Boob Pissonme on CrapVision:

Gold is quietly moving up here ...

Shows chart with major spike up

those indians must be buying heavily today for wedding gifts since it's the height of the wedding season there :D :D

He's probably saving that story for his afternoon enlightened report ...

Guest The CoinGuy
Anjing,

Perhaps shorting the dollar, and putting the profits in physical could have been a proper strategy?  Look at this from an American perspective.  We lose purchasing power as Gold is going up.  Therefore, I own Loonies, Euros etc...While holding my physical, as well as my Gold Stocks.  Currency Hedge if you will.

Nice to see some talk about GSS, this position is at all times 5X larger than the rest of my positions.

Auntie, take a look at BGO going back to at least 97, I'd say your redemption draweth nigh.

The CoinGuy

Coin guy ... I was speaking from the the CDN miners perspective rather than as an individual....Just trying to show one of the reasons that GG GLG MNG have had a rather subdued performance than say RANGY RGLD etc....

The currency has moved so violently that many miners did not react and are suffering for it....

ELD was one of the wise ones ... yesterday thay told you it will impact their bottom line..... I look for some surprises when the group reports their next Q.....

Please people I do not want to engage anyone in "well you should trade like this debate "... i only want to lay bare the facts as i see them.. do with it what you choose...

I give up...

TCG

Hi Guys all this gold rally ?talk is just making me scratch my head.... Ever seen a gold chart in CDN $ or in Aussie pesos? ? some bull market.... In US Dineros we have a gold bull market...

Gold will truly be in a bull market when it is rising against all currencies simultaneously.....

Very good point, I had to whip up a chart just to see. Interesting how much of the recent run up is due to the $USD dive.

ie. the recent run up in Gold looks more subdued compared to currencies other than $USD

post-3-1053538125.gif

Guest bullseatshitndie
she is looking like a buy in here.... base is solid looks ready to break up and out...

chart.asp?symb=ca:g&ma=3&maval=100&uf=0&lf=4&lf2=32&lf3=2&type=4&size=2&sid=103382&style=320&time=6&freq=1&nosettings=1&rand=3492&mocktick=1&rand=9169.gif

AB: i noticed the symbols on your charts are for canadian trading. Do any of these trade here in the US? thxs

From realmoney.com, minutes ago.

"I just saw some headlines about the GOP proposing cutting capital gains tax from 20% to 5%. Just imagine how much that would inspire people to get in the market. As a daytrader, my gains are primarily short term, but I a majority of people are buy-and-hold investors, so it would help them"

What do you know. Changing the rules to increase demand for paper. Why work when you are taxed up to 50 or 60% on your income? Just buy houses and stocks and never pay taxes. This should be good for the deficit. Oh, sorry, forgot we don't care about debt.

Let 'er rip Bookie Al!!

Taht's assuming they had gains

Exactly. they know damn well the majority don't have gains. they also know this country is going to hell in a handbasket and the manipulative forces being used to hold it up. it just looks good they are proposing.

This is a load of s***. One bull wishing out loud to the other. Capital gains taxation is irrelevent. The greatest bull market in history launched, ran and fell on its face with high capital gains and dividend taxation in generations. Nobody seemed to care about taxes then.

Investors are out because they lost their collective shirts. They arent coming back until they forget or whatever small positions they have left make back the losses.

How many people are going to buy MSFT to get that huge 8 cent dividend when it doesnt even cover the commision. Capital gains tax relief is the same pipe dream. In case the bulls haven't realized there have been no capital gains on balance for the last three years. No gains means no taxes by definition.

Ok, rant over.

Archived