PMS Daily Spew for WetNurseDay May 14

If you drew a massive descending wedge off Doc's chart then we'd have to go down now to around 750 then seasonal up to Jan. 2004 high of 850 then squeeze all the way down to 700 in 2004

ya think that is possible for 2004

ya want to see the chart

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you drew a massive descending wedge off Doc's chart then we'd have to go down now to around 750 then seasonal up to Jan. 2004 high of 850 then squeeze all the way down to 700 in 2004

ya think that is possible for 2004

ya want to see the chart

I'm looking for much the same but lately I'm beginning to wonder about my sanity. :lol:

Guest AssMaster
well there's no reason to be bearish during a gold cycle up phase as long as they continue to buy the dips

now, has 7-11 leaned more to the bullish side

Good question. Has The Collective reached a consensus?

$XAU works.

Ha, indeed, thanks. I don't know why it didn't work when I tried it - I've probably screwed up something.

Anyway. Notice how the best performing system is the one based on the 40-day CCI? Nothing magical in this indicator - given the dominant 82-day cycle, I wouldn't be surprised if any system based on a 40-day indicator shows great results. :grin:

Regards,

Vesselin

Fibonacci 50% retracement between the February high (389.90) and the April low (322.10) of $GOLD is at 355.50. Likely to be resistance - although not as strong as the 38.2% and 61.8% retracements...

Regards,

Vesselin

Not gold-related but I just have to share this...

Believe it or not, I'm long this stock since 0.50:

SharpChartv05.ServletDriver?chart=smsi,uu[l,a]dacaynay[d20030301][pf].gif

That's the good news. :rolleyes: The bad news is, I own only 1 share of it. :( :angry: :cry:

Kickself.

Oh, well. At least I'm not short this stock. :lol:

Regards,

Vesselin

I just noticed how Thor's $GOLD chart has labeled a swing high of $359 - that must be the swing high target we need to test that Tom O'Brien was talking about.

swing high sweet chariot

for some reason GFI looks good today after I was fuzzy eyed early this morning scaling back my wide eyed view

now, has 7-11 leaned more to the bullish side

Seven's sitting here thinking that it looks like we may be doing an ending diagonal (or something equally terminal) to crop off this potential wave 2 we're in (see the idiot wave charts Vess has been posting). Aaaand - if that is a wave 2 then we're not far off from finding ourselves 100 leagues beneath the sea before we even realize who dropped the cannon ball in the canoe.

But - I could be wrong ;)

Archived