Thanksgiving

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

machiine gun: what are they doing now that is any different than what they have been doing for the last 2 and 1/2 years? ( actually a lot longer but that is a different thread) Why has it take so long? Why is this time different?

machinegun: lets give you the benefit of the doubt and say greenspew Can reflate? Why in the world would you want to hold stocks during a period of hyperinflation?

all that Al free money is going to go into paying down the huge debt pile created from the spending binge of the last 20 years and perhaps savings once people wake up and realize, duh, my investments are worth jack and if I want to avoid having to retire eating cat food and living under a bridge off I95 I better start wising up. Huh, huh....dumb ass.

We are destined to repeat what Japan is doing, only by a ten year lag due to our baby boom generation differences.

Reflation attempts by the dumb-ass Fed no longer work now like it did in the past because of this ridiculous ever growing mountain of debt we're saddled with. Time magazine suggested people mortgage their homes to buy more equities. Gad, we're on the road to complete financial and economic ruin!

Doc is right on with Stagflation.

Im going long on some alternative energy plays, only because the E Wave LT charts show OIL prices going through the roof next decade to 75 or more per barrel. The next decade growth stocks are probably energy and or energy alternatives, biotechs etc.

That said, even in a bear market, 20% of stocks go up...

I covered my Q's short at 1045, basically broke even after a few days position, gave back my massive gains from yesterday.

Will sit this one out until Tuesday or Wed next week... smells like one more wave up yet...

Good luck to y'all...

NYSE...

Point "A" saw minor whopsaw through the trendline. Point "B" broke through. Does not look like they wish to follow that trendline. As I type, TICK is 590. Until this thing goes negative and stays there with an rising TRIN, we be bullish biased. We also got a rising TICK 20 period MA (cyan color). Looks like they can keep that +300 to +600 range all day. Damn!

post-3-1038421249_thumb.jpg

Archived