18th Degree of Taurus

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The CoinGuy

In Complete Agreement Windy...

Well Stoolizens, they've had their damn Rally Monkey Long Enough for my Taste...He's been hi-jacked...

post-3-1052397869_thumb.jpg

Guest The CoinGuy
Windy,

You will have plenty of company here...both ways.  I'll stick my neck out and say BGO is a dog though.  Plenty of others out there...

TCG

Pray tell TCG - which ones are you thinking of?

TIA

Sorry,

Took this one to a PM with Windy.

TCG

Indicator Oscillator at 2.17, up from 2.06.

All indicators continue to redline with no signs of rollovers. That should change today if weakness is seen throughout session.

Additionally, the Summation Index has made a new high for at least the past 3 years, and the Bank Index/U.S. Peso has made a new high for the move at 8.51 this AM.

As long as this rummy riverboat market is above 920 area, I expect another attempt at the highs. But the chance that a crash could happen from here has to be respected. Panic now and avoid the rush.

As much as we distain the likes of CFC and NCEN rocking to the upside, who but the money handlers are likely to make a buck in the current situation? Pushing paper back and forth is the only growth business Al has been able to create.

My question is, what will it indicate when these people are no longer able to turn a buck.

Archived