PMS Daily Digest for Thorsday May Ate

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, I know the name that Bontchev calls ol gold geezer Jim Sinclair - so, I'll put a little jam on the toast for you on comments from him today.

http://www.jsmineset.com/s/Home.asp

Heads Up

Gold (June Comex)

Very similar internal structure as in the silver internals but not quite as complete. However, corrective action should be expected at any point now. This internal configuration very seldom trades beyond another $2.00 upside (347.50/348.50) without a good corrective action. And we have heavy resistance working as an independent verifier at 347.00/348.50 right now.

:D Even a blind nut finds a squirrel occasionally. Or something like that. Anyway, I agree with him here.

BTW, am I the only one who has problems seeing the StockCharts charts or has their site gone poof again?

Regards,

Vesselin

I thought it would have been the other way around - a blind squirrel finds a nut on occasion or if your thinking about nuts how about - a small nut develops into a mighty oak.

From yesterday: Target $359 off of a head and shoulders bottom once we get through resistance at the $345.00 to $347.28 level.

Guest The CoinGuy

Stockcharts does seem to be down, moved over to bigcharts. Looks like gold is breaking 347 as the dollar moves sub 95....

Interesting start to the day,

TCG

edit: could possibly do 5 pages today??

Archived