PMS Daily Digest for Wed May Sev

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AssMaster

Ahh...the cheap slutty look was getting old. :P

I ripped off the URL for KWaves ribbon chart and did some hocus-pocus.

NEM/$GOLD

post-11-1052295243.gif

Guest yobob1

POG firm despite being talked down overnite. Platinum still holding steady confirming POG. And oh the ugly little metal, silver. Can't seem to break through the $4.80 "line in the sand". It should be noted however it doesn't seem to want to fall too far from $4.80 either. If they don't smack it down hard soon it will continue to build pressure and possibly pop out of it's containment.

What the &*%$!, Uncle Buck? This virtual "collapse" to .95+ is a little surprising. Probably has Easy Al wondering a little too. Almost seems a little contrived in some ways. Drive the buck down, snap up some sporty new treasuries at the auction, pop Bucky back up and dump the treasuries, shave off a quick scalp and move on to the next paper fornicate.

In rising order of $ magnitude: stocks, bonds, currencies. Several years ago most of the wild volatility was contained in the stock market. Then it crept into bonds and now over the last year into currencies. Volatility has now permeated the entrie system on a daily basis with ever increasing amplitude and frequency. This is of course a recipie for disaster. With everything swinging about in an unsynchronized manner we are setting up for a major accident in the opaque derivatives markets. Sooner rather than later someone will pull the wrong card out at the bottom of the '"house", the off curve event, and then there will be the day the house came down. LTCM X 100. Andrea will find Al curled up in a dry tub sucking on his ducky. Deep down I still think this is what Al is after - proving how wrong a fiat system can be.

Boy would it be good to see one of those Thor RECO excel sheets right about now :grin:

I don't see any real volatility in buck this morning - unless he decides to fill a gap, which the gold contract has already done. 92 looming closer and closer.

post-11-1052308454.gif

Folks, gold is starting to look toppy to me here, I am sorry to say... :cry: Uncle buck's fall is way overdone; expect a dead-cat bounce (bad for gold).

Drat, missed Oyster again this morning - did any of you hear him? What did he say?

Thor, COMPX to 1760? At these levels of RSI? Let's be serious, please. 1560 is the most I'm willing to give it. As far as the SPX is concerned - let's see it first break above the January and December highs.

Regards,

Vesselin

Bob Carver said this about the broads yesterday - maybe we could apply it to PM

If we go down from here on the ST, it could be like a beach ball being pushed underwater: it might just pop right back up. The public has yet to buy in on this rally.

Drat, missed Oyster again this morning - did any of you hear him? What did he say?

Most unfortunately all I receive is the US version of CrapV. An occasional 'check in' with Emma is the highlight of the show and as for the rest - do I really have to say? (where's that darn barfing emoticon...)

Ah... here we go icon8.gif

Archived