A Leisurely Afternoon

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is the bushman going to be on the tube all week? It's like a nightmare that keeps coming back again again and angin.

One stage of the pre "tax relief" rally. More to come. Then the actual "tax relief" rally as the legislation passes. Isn't this how the war rally worked?

Oh, and let's not forget the "toppling of the tax statue" rally.... :lol:

Just a little calculation on the sinking dollar and rising euro.

Somebody said last week(an unnamed gubmint person) that the demise of the stong dollar was intended to punish countries like Germany and France for not supporting da war.

If this is punishment,gimme more:

DAX has gone from March low 2200 to 3000+.

Increase=36%

If you bought the DAX at the low with dollars you now have a profit of 42-43%.Gimme more punishment.

If you had bought the SPX at the same time (with dollars) you would now have a profit of 17%-but if you bought it with euro's then your profit is only 11%.

Imagine if you're a furriner with T-Bonds!

It would be nice to stay below today's high and close lower. Three hour cycle showing what looks to me like a 5 wave pattern that is completing. I don't know EW so help me out here. We need lower prices. Duh :huh:

Rich

Possible count: (using a 15 min chart and a 3 min combined)

The high at 934 is the end of a three.

The subsequent decline is an ABC wave 4

This recent rise is a five waver, the question is, is it complete (a failed fifth, very bearish) or merely the first wave of a larger 5 wave sequence.

That latter would mean a coming decline to about 928 or so and then a blast off north. Lower than 927-8, something else is at work.

It would be nice to stay below today's high and close lower. Three hour cycle showing what looks to me like a 5 wave pattern that is completing. I don't know EW so help me out here. We need lower prices. Duh  :huh:

Rich

This recent rise is a five waver, the question is, is it complete (a failed fifth, very bearish) or merely the first wave of a larger 5 wave sequence.

That latter would mean a coming decline to about 928 or so and then a blast off north. Lower than 927-8, something else is at work.

There ya go. Thanks. :D

I knew some of you guys know EW. I only speak Hurst/Doc.

If you can't quote this here, then where can you? :lol:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor.../sars_virus_282

"The WHO also said new scientific findings indicate feces may be a more important method of spreading the virus than originally thought. Coughing and sneezing remain the chief means, but government scientists in Hong Kong have found that the virus can stay alive for at least four days in diarrhea."

Guest bullseatshitndie
It would be nice to stay below today's high and close lower. Three hour cycle showing what looks to me like a 5 wave pattern that is completing. I don't know EW so help me out here. We need lower prices. Duh  :huh:

Rich

50% retrace from the move off the low today. should hold and rally rest of the day

If you can't quote this here, then where can you? :lol:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor.../sars_virus_282

"The WHO also said new scientific findings indicate feces may be a more important method of spreading the virus than originally thought. Coughing and sneezing remain the chief means, but government scientists in Hong Kong have found that the virus can stay alive for at least four days in diarrhea."

Trying to manage shorts in this market.... I feel like I've been living for weeks in diarrhea

Archived