A Leisurely Afternoon

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

stoolhiemers! :rolleyes:

i am 100% depresseed because the stool is divided in two halfs now, it is like white and blue collar, here the blue collars, in the other stooltrading thread there are the white collars, bank clerks and so on, if ya know what i mean :lol:

hope at least Oyster doesnt forget his origins! :)

why you make me sad, Doc? :(

You can take as much money as you want for the intraday stooltrading charts, but why divide the stool planet? :(

ES at one of two potential breakout/breakdown points right here (930).

Past here is the day's high.

only 1 option in this mrkt, breakout. day after day it's weakness 1st 1/2 hr to 1 hr. then it's up, up and away. i don't see today as being any different

Which, sadly, is one of the hallmarks of a rising market. Usually during a decline, it's strength in the morning and weakness in the afternoon

stoolhiemers! :rolleyes:

i am 100% depresseed because the stool is divided in two halfs now, it is like white and blue collar, here the blue collars, in the other stooltrading thread there are the white collars, bank clerks and so on, if ya know what i mean :lol:

hope at least Oyster doesnt forget his origins! :)

why you make me sad, Doc? :(

You can take as much money as you want for the intraday stooltrading charts, but why divide the stool planet? :(

Works for me. Those guys can get boring.

Guest bullseatshitndie
ES at one of two potential breakout/breakdown points right here (930).

Past here is the day's high.

only 1 option in this mrkt, breakout. day after day it's weakness 1st 1/2 hr to 1 hr. then it's up, up and away. i don't see today as being any different

Which, sadly, is one of the hallmarks of a rising market. Usually during a decline, it's strength in the morning and weakness in the afternoon

very true.

up bias at a minimum will continue until fed announcment tomorrow afternoon. historically mrkts rally into the meeting. the meeting of course is irrelevant, but looks like we can forget about a change in trend until at least then.

Perhaps I am being dogmatic, if the govt/fed wants higher prices perhaps there is no reason to fight city hall? I used to firmly believe that the mkt was bigger than any statist outfit, but perhaps that is wrong?

Archived