PMS Daily Digest for Thorsday April 24

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vesselin: can you show us how to reference previous posts as a quote? like you do

or do you have this in the TA forum already.

Nice banter back!! I liked it! B)

I haven't bought anything but look at AMR go. It peaked already at +11% at one point when it opened at least 4-5% down!

These airline stocks are truly defying gravity and really really put our beloved miners to the hall of shame for lack of intraday volatility lately. I thought the gold sector was the most volatile and yet DESPITE the surge in POG in the last half hour,

the miners continue to give back more of their intraday profits.

If we can't trade the miners on logic/ funnymentals and help from a positive POG,

we might as well trade on irrational exuberance and at least we'd make some $$$ instead sitting on our hands and HOPE?? :blink:

Is this more of Sinclairs' gold suppression team that he refers to or just the pros not believing this POG surge as anything more than an emotional reaction to the US$ dropping too fast and thus they are expecting a nice bounce up in the US$ in the next few days :blink:

If we can make it through $336 we got a chance at negating the rising wedge on the HUI, but you can't be too confident with oil continuing to fall.

If oil only hits $25ish and bounces this will all be a bad dream.

If it doesn't...well you have to depend on the semi-conscious attaining a higher level of awareness, which may not be in the cards just yet.

This is a tough situation, big move coming either way.

:unsure:

These airline stocks are truly defying gravity and really really put our beloved miners to the hall of shame for lack of intraday volatility lately. I thought the gold sector was the most volatile and yet DESPITE the surge in POG in the last half hour,

the miners continue to give back more of their intraday profits.

If we can't trade the miners on logic/ funnymentals and help from a positive POG,

we might as well trade on irrational exuberance and at least we'd make some $$$ instead sitting on our hands and HOPE?? :blink:

This is a good example of why I look for the funnymentals IN the charts. Exceptions abound maybe, but tell me the broads have been making sense from the standard funnymental sense? I don't think so.

I stopped even looking at the broads for the most part when they started going rife with sickly northbound joy awhile back. Once my skill level improves I'll probably want to intentionally seek that kind of thing out (volatility, esp that which makes no sense to the majority, can be turned into hellatiouslly good money if you're in the minority and have the lobes for it)

It worked....

How come I can't see it there when I preview post though?

Thanks for everybody's help.....

Now I can start trying out that MS paint program.....

Paint is usually under the 'Accessories' menu. You might also (depending on what version and make of windoze you're running) be able to right click on the image file and select 'open with|Paintbrush' from the menu that pops up.

I'm running WinXP and I have to say - they've beefed up paintbrush big time since I my last computer (Millenium Edition I think). At least in the file support area they have.

Vesselin:  can you show us how to reference previous posts as a quote?

You mean, like I'm doing with your post here? In order to do it, don't click on the "Add Reply" button at the bottom of the thread, as you usually do. Instead, click on the "Quote" button in the upper right corner of the post you want to quote. The quoted text of the original post will appear in a separate pane below the pane in which you normally type your message - you can remove from it the parts you don't want to quote.

Or are you asking how to include a clickable link to another message in one's post? You can't do that for individual messages; you can only do it for whole threads. And you do it exactly the same way as when you create a clickable link to elsewhere - only you use the URL of the tread you want to refer to.

Ugly way:

http://www.capitalstool.com/forums/index.p...=ST&f=13&t=2244

Proper way:

Click here

Regards,

Vesselin

time to taunt John at 123 again

Are you sleeping Brother John, brother John

MACD is weeping, MACD is weeping

Dang that Dong, Dang that Dong.

I posted this yesterday, and talked about it before. It showed up again.

It's time for Babooom on the broads after a two day upthrust after a MACD divergence.

Hopefully, for more than a one day dip.

Archived