PMS Digest for 2sday April 22

OK here goes......

First Stocks, gold and commodities all going up at the same time fits in with the inflation scenario.

How far does this move in the broads go? at least far enough to put in a higher high(done) hit upper bollux bands on weekly chart..... I'll probably be able to see that tonight when my weekly charts are updated. Even high enough to break some longterm downtrend lines, wipeout most bears and even so far as to get some positive upticks in economic data, ie con-con numbers which really just reflect the stockmarket action of the recent past--the month in which the survey occurred and not any future buying.

This move will suck in the last of the money from the sidelines at the highs.... this is prerequisite for the next decline.

Da Boyz make money up and down, but they need things to move and they need others to take the otherside of the trade. All of the decent rallies have been bounces off the bottom..... perhaps the next low will be as a result of a great decline from the top?

On the otherhand don't we have to be at least (open) wary that the great reflatulation experiment succeeds..... at least in the short term?

Now I ain't no bull, the funnymentals stink and prices are high.... but that does not matter all that matters is what you can buy a piece of paper for and what you can sell it for.

Something that comes back to me from elliot wave lore is when the 3rd wave begins, everyone will be long....

Stocs on the broads are overbought....on all time frames up to weekly, just as they were all Dover Sole on March12.

Just my ramblings......

sorry, still to lame to post charts.....

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just hope Doc doesn't have to revise his SPX target higher or we'll have to change that Thor rhyme to

Weeping123

Bears go a weeping

while bulls go ding dang Dong

I give the SPX one more day then babooooom. seems to always happen after a macd divergence - two days

tops and bottoms are always interesting. In HUI we get a 90% retrace off the bottom then ABC setup to today. Dow at trendline

DOW-D.gif

http://www.signalwatch.com

Yo, it's the lead actress from Smallville, Kristin Kreuk. The show is filmed in Vancouver, where I lived for a few years. :D

I used to have Shania as my avatar but I got jealous of Seven's new pictures so I went hunting for new avatars. Mind you, the Helen of Troy min-series had a beautiful Helen so I might choose her in the future.

Still thinking of donging AMR... Since the broads want to play bull still.

Saville indicated LU was destined for a breakout and follow NT's path.

But the big white candle turned me off yesterday as I felt it was too late to chase and you had to believe last week when LU was flat @1.50 for like 3 weeks now.

Seems like on the big crap stocks, chasing a breakout does work. It doesn't seem to work here on the miners so much(yet) as DROOY has completely disappointed me.

I only wish I could find a better picture of Daniela - I had to brighten this one WAY up so as not to incurr the shadow wrath of Charmin :lol:

Yah - that woman who played Helen is ... uh ... leaves me speechless. Good choice.

HUI closed in the green.....

anyone see this index as trending at the moment?

Bearish engulfing on ABX and K on higher volume.

WRM still hanging in there.

Going to go and work on a chart for posting....I hope.

Charmin.... I have something to email you if you get me your email address.

You have no PM or Email button.

sorry, no luck getting the chart.

Screen capture wouldn't work for me,

what I was trying to show was a main uptrend line on HUi that was broken in early march right at 130. what if this is the rally back to the underside of the trendline formation????? By the way that trendline as I was able to draw it on stockcharts projects to 150 today.... Bullish? Bearish???

Gots to go, but if anyone else can draw that chart as I see it I would appreciate the imput.

Everyone should read Mark's commentary tonight- I'll paste it here.

I totally agree with Mark that we should've caught some of the China internet dot com bombs as they've way outperformed the miners in the last 2 months.

---------------------------------------------

Riverboating mania continues unabated.

But there is a fly in the ointment.

Notice how the Asian Beauties (SOHU, NTES, CHINA, etc.) had bearish engulfings today.

May be the end of the move.

But Derivative and Credit Insurance Exotica now in overdrive.

Note the huge gap up on RE. Obviously, one which has profited handsomely by writing credit insurance hand over fist.

Another new high for NCEN.

Glad I retired. Smells too much like 1999 to me.

We should all kick ourselves for missing the move from the March lows.

Who would have known that Al Green's Reliquifaction Scheme would have actually worked, and reignited the Mania.

Alan Newman is probably gagging and throwing up.

Doug Noland is slack jawed, stuck in a trance, walking around like a zombie.

The Wall Struck Horror Show has gotten even more horrific.

----------------------------------------------------

Good short now on SINA.com??

SharpChartv05.ServletDriver?chart=sina,uu[w,a]daclyyay[dc][pb50!d20,2!f][vc60][iut!ub14!la3,6,7].gif

How about the 10X move in NT?

AKAM went from 1.40 to 2.02 today.... We are seeing the last days/weeks of this rally IMO Trash is the last to move as the mania lives and the hot money seeks out anything that hasn't yet moved.... New 52 wk highs expanding especially as last years highs from this tim start to drop off and voila new 52wk high....

One theory says we should get momentum peak Friday..... check out the #of 52 week highs, pullback test high price again and see if #of 52 week highs expands or contracts ditto with breadth indicators......

Of course we could all be surprised by a single spike high reversal never to look back.

Hey 5th did you dong AMR?

I think the shorting should be good in the future.... all we have to do is wait for this spike to get extracted from out highnies..... Sooner or later the urge to take prifits will overcome the traders who bought the bottom.......

See y'all later

Guest AssMaster

The scenario below is only potentially valid IF the HUI is still in a bull market. Otherwise, we are screwed.

Once the PPO crosses for up and the stochastic rises above 50, it might just go nuts. Personally, I will be buying any pullbacks as the broads finish up their insanity.

post-11-1051062608.gif

what I was trying to show was a main uptrend line on HUi that was broken in early march right at 130. what if this is the rally back to the underside of the trendline formation????? By the way that trendline as I was able to draw it on stockcharts projects to 150 today.... Bullish? Bearish???

Gots to go, but if anyone else can draw that chart as I see it I would appreciate the imput.

Not sure which particular line you mean... The red one? That was unsustainable, parabolic rise. Better look at the blue one. We're back above it, which is positive. No way can $HUI go to 150 today, of course.

Regards,

Vesselin

post-11-1051098854_thumb.gif

what I was trying to show was a main uptrend line on HUi that was broken in early march right at 130.  what if this is the rally back to the underside of the trendline formation?????  By the way that trendline as I was able to draw it on stockcharts projects to 150 today.... Bullish?  Bearish???

Not sure which particular line you mean... The red one? That was unsustainable, parabolic rise. Better look at the blue one. We're back above it, which is positive. No way can $HUI go to 150 today, of course.

Regards,

Vesselin

I didn't mean that we were going there today, just that that was the level it projected to. Yep that was what I was trying to show..... I guess I will have to download a capture program as I could in no way print screen.......

Bont, how does a person put up a chart from bigcharts...... It is what I use daily to see what's going on. stockcharts is OK for multiple charts, but as I don't pay I don't get realtime, so I may as well stick with Bigcharts as I have been using them for years. You can answer, if you have time on today's thread or after hours regarding the posting from bigcharts...... I have your thread on posting charts bookmarked and I have tried a couple of different ways but alas to no avail.

Thanks in Advance.

Bont, how does a person put up a chart from bigcharts...... It is what I use daily to see what's going on. stockcharts is OK for multiple charts, but as I don't pay I don't get realtime, so I may as well stick with Bigcharts as I have been using them for years. You can answer, if you have time on today's thread or after hours regarding the posting from bigcharts...... I have your thread on posting charts bookmarked and I have tried a couple of different ways but alas to no avail.

Well, it would help if you could describe what exactly you're doing, what isn't working, what you expect to happen and what is happening instead.

Posting a chart from BigCharts is no different than any other publicly available chart. Create the chart so that it looks to your satisfaction (i.e., size, period, symbol, indicators, etc.), right-click on the image to get its URL (as described in my tutorial), start writing your post, click on the IMG button, paste the URL of the image, add "&.gif" at the end of it, press return.

Regards,

Vesselin

Archived