PMS Daily Digest for Friday April 11,2003

Guest The CoinGuy

Well, I've never seen Shrek, but it has to be an improvement. The current pic looks like a picture of self mutiliation? I think investing in this sector qualifies, and the picture expresses this...it's just extremely hard to look at...

Getting a little bump here...Huey moving higher a tad...

TCG

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Riff:

Been based in Chicago now for 5 years. Crazy weather in the mid-west. Far prefer southern California if I could afford to live there.

Still holding onto WHT, hoping to sell for break even at just above $1.01.

WHT must be bought around .80 or LOWER in order to have a good chance of making $$$. Unless we get a strong run, WHT might go to $1.10 again as it has.

Seems like the miners are chomping at the bit to get a nice run. I hope so but I also am WARY of miners blowing off their energy too quickly as we've spent almost 3 months consolidating and then having a break down, people get so worked up about gold stocks that they can get overbought in 3 weeks or less and then no more buyers left and the short sellers begin to attack this group.

Hoping to take the summer off away from gold stocks as they are too demanding, much like a high maintenance lover :lol:

couldn't agree more. I surely would love to take the summer off to finish the house.

Looks like golds are bouncing. don't like the way everything opened this am. Would have preferred for the broads to open down and move up from there, and golds to have opened up and then come down..... and at least I would have know what page I was on.

Those gap ups/downs are killer.

I like a gap down on golds at the bottom of a downtrend then I know I have a good chance of a reversal day.

No volume on the golds I'm looking at though they are moving in the right way. If they continue to refuse to plummet we may actually close to the upside.... especially if the broads continue to tank.......

still no clues to OPEX.........

could test the bottom of the triangle on the broads...... and uncle buck..... before attacking the trendline, and 200 day moving average........

Charmin,

Just what we need another Ass around here. WAhaaaaaaaaaaaa :grin: :grin: :lol:

I watched that move on the PMS very carefully as I was contemplating a little selling. There was some pretty controlled selling, looked like standard profit taking but when it turned it was panic buying. Very curious. Didn't sell anything.

We were that close to goin' green on the Hooey, .03% I think. DAu underperforming the Hooey today but has been catching up as we move higher.

Charmin,

In Indonesia you're called gergasi (Are you gassy?) but it's a word few Indonesians know. I saw it on the sub-titles for Shrekbut it's a word I picked up when I was in Aceh. It's a large ogre (raksasa- giant) that eats people.

After a sleepy day here yesturdday is this enough action for you.

Loved that donkey. " And in the mornin' Ah'm makin' waffles."

Archived