PMS Daily Digest for Friday April 4

FOR THE BENEFIT of stoolgoldies very shortly i will begin to post my TUA reports(technourinanalysis report)-- ive been reluctant to post simply because of my declining morale, the decline beggining as my formerly golden arches began to turn an ashen leaden grey--but as soon as the arches return to their bullish sunshiny lustrousness i will notify one and all--

ambivalent bdrech :rolleyes: :angry: B) :P

Hah that's quite funny, then you seldom fail to crack me up. I think it's because you're so irrelevant or illelephant or something like that. Were you aware that TUA means old as in person or dark as in colour in Malay and Indonesian? If not, it's strangely poignant!! :shocked

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thor:

I recognize that chart comparing gold to tthe 70's play book.

I didn't know you subscribe to the same Steven.

I'm planning to dump everything into the next rally and take the summer off, whether we touch $400 or not. Me thinks Oyster's right about a great low coming up in August so why not take a break, recuperate, have a fresher perspective and come back ready to trade strongly in the fall.

Still haven't pulled the trigger yet, I always found that the day traders sell off on the miners late in the day & there's often a sudden downdraft in the last hour. That's why I'm hoping for today :rolleyes:

go over to IDS and see how many of these there are:

110 User(s) are reading this topic (45 Guests and 14 Anonymous Users)

half as many not logged in guests

Therein lies the problem. Everybody loves the broads. Long or short it's all still manna.

It occured to me tonight while I waltzed FlorAss around the Kompleks a explanation for everything that doesn't involve invoking the PPT and the cartel. It explains why gold is languishing at unbelievably cheap levels considering how much funny money hasd been created around the world. It explains why interest rates are so incredibly low and why stocks are so vastly overpriced. It's simple. People still believe that paper money has value regardless of how much of it is printed. Maybe this particular bear market won't end until this delusion is exposed. Until then people "invest" their "money" in stocks and bonds and "save" their dollars. What on earth do they need gold for?

Until then people "invest" their "money" in stocks and bonds and "save" their dollars. What on earth do they need gold for?

until the banks fail or they want their "money" all at once

snippet

This idea of longevity as being a guarantee your funds will not be mismanaged or lost, or that the

bank will not go bankrupt is a bit na?ve. In regards to this, I offer you Bankers Trust (huge

derivative trading losses), J P Morgan (same thing, and also interesting to note that this used to be

basically the bank of the US Government prior to the idea of a Federal Reserve Bank), Chase Manhattan

(the name lives, but the old management does not due to recent mergers), CitiBank (basically taken

over by a company previously known as American Can), and the list goes on. In short, many a company

older than the hills has gone to the wayside due to poor management, providing proof that being old

does not mean there is sensible management at the helm today.

5th,

It came to me when I was backtesting that the summer was the worst time to trade. Lots of wiggling around and false signals. Not enough follow-through. Then everything I've done and read points to GMTFO in June and watch for a low in the summer. Well, that's good enough for me. However, I'd keep one eye on it from the sidelines and am prepared to jump back in on a primary buy signal.

speaking of the broads my Mr. Bradley turn expectation is we go down into the end of April and a monster rally into july 1.

Is Thor looking to the end of June or beginning for a top?

oh yeah, I got to stop preaching to the perverted gold bugs here since there's only a few of us

Here's a snippet from tha article on SARS. I swear I had nothing to with it but now that you mention it I think I have a Thor Thorax.

"The terrible, progressive lung meltdown usually occurs only when the body is in massive shock from some other cause, says Jonathan Burdon, the president of the Thoracic Society of Australia and New Zealand. Injuries from road accidents can cause it, Burdon says, as can inhaling noxious fumes. It can also occur when the body is overwhelmed with septicaemia or meningitis."

Charmin,

As I found from some long solo walks I've been on, sometimes it's better to talk to yourself then not to talk at all. Old prospectors used to talk to their donkeys if you can believe the legends. Man has a basic urge to express himself that can not be contained.

Anyway gold finished on its highs and snuck up above $325 putting on a whopping $0.40. Huey's consolidation is starting to look just a tad bullish pennanty. Would like to see a strong finish today.

Charmin,

Actually I have been looking to early June but I don't expect the top to be a one day affair unlike some of the bottoms we've had the tops tend to be broader as the distribution and shorting finally eats up all the buying demand. I could be selling opportunistically any time or it may come on a neckline failure. That's a long ways off at this point.

DAu put in a new HOD 15 minutes ago not confirmed by Huey. Closing the gap. Zow way underperforming. Caught something about apartheid law problems at AAUK. Brought up the symbol, down 3%, worse even than VGZ and GFI the dogs of the day. I think maybe AAUK is in the Zow but not Huey, I forget. Would explain the gap.

Archived