PMS Daily Double for Turdsday April Da Turd

Wndysrf on IDS said he was off to exchange some fiat money for real money.

so, this comment by John Mauldin really get me upset:

As an example, let's look at gold. Gold is in a great bull market, right? On July 1, 2001 gold was 265, and today it is around $330. That is a $65 rise for about a 25% gain.

On that same day, the euro was $.8378 and today the euro is $1.07. The euro has risen almost 30%. Which is the bigger bull market?

Furthermore, if you live in Europe, there has been no gold bull market since July, 2001. Gold, in terms of euros, is actually down slightly, depending on what day you look at gold and currency prices. On July 1, 2001 you got 316 euros when you sold an ounce of gold. Today you only get 299 (at $1.07).

http://www.2000wave.com/article.asp?id=mwo032803

-----

HUI banging on 120 - let's get over it and go to 121

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AssMaster

Who's pounding on each other? Not the lunatic fringe.

I just wonder if the scenario I posted can actually come to pass or will we be disappointed again? Wish I could do a better chart, but oh well. I'm thinking that we at least retest the recent highs soon. However, as they say about crashes - they come from deeply Dover Sole levels. :unsure:

I seem to remember Vesselin saying that there was a way to get around not being able to post intra-day charts from Smockshirts.

Anyway, here's a snap. We appear to be in a SWUP. Has lasted 16 days. We're in no man's land. Bounds 127 high side, 115 low, middle 121 +/-. Dominant cycle seems to be 10 days.

post-11-1049390803.gif

don't tell me your thinking we go back down to 115

we already hit it *!*

Hang on! How can you be asking about my 115 if your post is above mine? Either you're referring to something else or you're that time traveller dude.

Or it's that ouija board ...... do da do da do da do.

Can anyone else see the chart I just posted or is it the usual message?

No. StockCharts.com does not allow its intra-day charts (a 60-minute chart in your case) to be posted to other Web sites - as, BTW, is explained in the image posting tutorial I've posted to my forum. :wink2: Use a http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/SC.web?c=$hui,uu[h,a]ehclyyay[d40][pf][vc60][ilb14][j8557134,y]&pref=G instead.

Regards,

Vesselin

Archived