Another Bullish Pattern on the Hourly 5/22/23

Rate this topic

When will it end? 

A 3 day cycle low is due this morning. There's no buy signal yet, but clearing 4196 would be the trigger for a move to test the high at 4214.

I'd be more bullish if this were a 5 day cycle low juncture. But that's not ideally due until Wednesday. The problem for bears here is that if there's no breakdown, by Wednesday, it would set up another squeeze.  Non Functional GPS Market 

image.png

For moron the markets, see:

If you are a new visitor to the Stool, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam folder.  

If you're serious about the underlying forces of supply and demand that drive the markets, join me!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody cares about debt ceiling. indices keep marching higher on the wall of worry. Most people will treat the sell off (in case of kaboom) as a buying opportunity because we know how it worked last time.

13 minutes ago, SiP said:

Nobody cares about debt ceiling. indices keep marching higher on the wall of worry. Most people will treat the sell off (in case of kaboom) as a buying opportunity because we know how it worked last time.

This is what makes a market... best of luck.

5 hours ago, WTF said:

Interesting past price action...

Good evening...

I had a larger post this morning, but I felt the message was muddled and didn't bring as much to the table as I intended. 

Just too many distractions.  Every time I tried to sit down and concentrate on something...I was interrupted.

"Long is strong"?  I admire anyone who invests along the lines of their convictions.  For me, the only arbiter of truth is the market itself.

Best,

The CoinGuy

oh...and...

I'm going to park this here...

1723344503_OnceinaBlueMoon.thumb.jpg.06ed9b1b3cd3d2ea5ef4d3e2842d7234.jpg

Please ignore the T.L, N.L, T.H, N.H. in the chart...it is something I haven't had a chance to cover on this site.