As Usual, No Downside Follow Through 4/27/23

Rate this topic

Late yesterday, I pointed out the sport line convergence at 4050 on the ES, 24 hour S&P fuguetures. Of course it held. Now we're back on our way up, in a new 5 day cycle up phase. As of 8 AM ET, they've hit resistance at 4082. If that's cleared, next stop 4100. 

That's all for now. I'll be back.

-vt2v

For moron the markets, see:

If you're serious about the underlying forces of supply and demand that drive the markets, join me!

If  you are a new visitor to the Stool, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam folder. 

That 1 week rally in the 10 year (down yield) left tracks. The yield chart looks wildly bullish, i.e. wildly bearish for the bond market. 

And the continued existence of life on earth as we know it. 

-vx-5

• Like 1

AMZN:

Q1 22:  Earnings:  -0.38

Q2 22:  Earnings:  -0.20

Q3 22:  Earnings:  +0.28

Q4 22:  Earnings:  +0.03

Q1 23:  Earnings:  +0.31

Simply: AMAZING!!!  You get all those earnings (well you never get any earnings because they don't pay a dividend) for the low, low price of $100+ per share.  The math just makes sense....

I'm sure the gamblers, excuse me, "investors" that bought the pop, can all sleep easy tonight with those massive numbers...