New York is Confused Because Europe is Closed Today 4/10/23

Welcome back from the long weekend to all stock market religionists. In fact, the weekend is getting longer here in Europe. It's the sacred day of Easter Monday. As in the US, the extra day on holiday weekends is for shopping. But just not for stocks. 

Being confused about that, it appears that New Yak, is yakking up what it overconsumed last week. 

Thanks to everyone for the nice comments about Bob's and my interview by Tom Bodrovics of Palisades Gold Radio. I especially thank Bob for his nice comments about my work. 

In case you missed it.

About Friday's Nonfarm Payrolls number. Bald faced lie. One of the worst I've ever seen. The opposite of fact

New York pre market just dumped through the trendline, and the 5 day cycle rolled over. The early 2-3 day cycle projection looks like 4075. 5 day cycle projection still to come. Sport levels, 4080ish and 4070ish. 

-qpsq

For moron the markets, see:

If you're serious about the underlying forces of supply and demand that drive the markets, join me!

If  you are a new visitor to the Stool, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam folder. 

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meanwhile, keep an eye on the 10 year yield. A breakdown here would signal more panic buying of Treasuries that could lead to a self correcting crisis if bond prices rally enough. What's enough? Yields need to be a lot lower than where they are now to get the banks back above water. 

-qpxh

Don’t be fooled by near term weakness. Everything looks lined up for more upside after that. However, it will be challenging for both nose and stock pickers. Only the usual suspects will be guilty of driving the rally.  Non subscribers click here to access.

Technical Trader subscribers click here to download the complete report.

Not a subscriber? Get price and time targets, and weekly swing trade chart picks, risk free for 90 days! 

Here’s how we know that the rally has reached its limit. But all is not lost. We’ll just need to be very patient. Meanwhile, there’s evidence that the miners will outperform.  Non-subscribers, click here for access.

Subscribers, click here to download the report.

Try Lee Adler’s Gold Trader risk free for 90 days!

PH...

I don't like to leave things unfinished, so I wanted to let you know I read that final comment in the thread over the weekend and I'm appreciative for the clarification....🙂.

I'm heading out...best of luck to everyone. 

The CoinGuy

oh...and...

I'm going to be gone for quite some time.

In the meantime...

I'll park this right here.  Might come in handy for the one or two bears hanging on by their claws...

688323806_BearInstructionManual2.0-FinalDraft-April92023.jpg.9b109486d6bcab3002b99cdcfb6ed101.jpg

And for those who actually studied the charts I left over the long weekend.  I'll leave you with these two simple points.

Let's take one small step up the learning curve. 

808833033_This_Is_HUI.-April82023.thumb.jpg.c427969cd0928b4d38448d0b8f27f9eb.jpg

At the top of the mountain I heard these words.  "It's ALL one pattern." 

983826179_192isapivot-April92023.thumb.jpg.8ee31e8498b845c70849d4bb257e8945.jpg

Archived