You Will Eat More Slop, and You Will Like It 3/28/23

That's what the market is telling us this morning. Honestly, I don't see a path out of this morass. Which probably means that we will have either rocket launch or a thunderous collapse today. 

Other than that, today's sport level to watch is the 3960s. Bears gotta take that out to get the ball. Bulls need to clear 4005 to earn another 10. 

Snore. 

-nd4e

I just finished another blockbuster Fed report, that' I have been working on for the past 72 hours non stop, which I will be posting at Liquidity Trader momentousarily.  

Meanwhile, 

For moron the markets, see:

If you're serious about the underlying forces of supply and demand that drive the markets, join me!

If  you are a new visitor to the Stool, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam folder. 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last week I wrote that the Fed is playing a new game and nobody knew the rules. I felt like I needed a week to get a handle on what to expect.

I was doing the research and I intended to post yesterday, but Excel got cranky with the data and I spent hours hunting down a glitch. Frustrating. Thanks, Microsoft!

At least enough time has transpired that we’re starting to get an idea of the impact of the Fed’s new game.

First things first. The Fed’s new emergency lending programs are not bullish. They may stop the bleeding for a while, but they are definitely not the same thing as “old fashioned QE.”

Here’s why, and what that means for investors. Non-subscribers, click here for access.

Subscribers, click here to download the report.

KNOW WHAT’S HAPPENING NOW, before the Street does, read Lee Adler’s Liquidity Trader risk free for 90 days! Act on real-time reality! 

If I would be a whale…

… I would built up a HUGE Nvidia short position: No revenue growth and monster inventory built up.

If I remember correctly I heard about „AI“ for the first time THIRTY years ago. They chase that „AI“ pig every few years thru the village…

14 minutes ago, fxfox said:

If I would be a whale…

… I would built up a HUGE Nvidia short position: No revenue growth and monster inventory built up.

If I remember correctly I heard about „AI“ for the first time THIRTY years ago. They chase that „AI“ pig every few years thru the village…

Yeah, but it is here now and I have used it. There will be bad actors who build one or more bad AI. 

And we're dead. 

16 minutes ago, DrStool said:

Yeah, but it is here now and I have used it. There will be bad actors who build one or more bad AI. 

And we're dead. 

Could happen. Unfortunately.

It learns fast and much. At a certain point it will start „taking over“ the mind of the person who administers it. And so the code will be changed. By a human. On behalf of the bot.

😩

I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE

When the FED stopped printing

(now in the past since it has to print to bail out the regional banks thru the discount window)

The Government did not stop defecit spending.

So the Government had to find a new pool of funds to feed its defecit habit.

And thats where the bank deposits came in so very handy.

They are the "milkshake" which the Government is drinking up to fund its defecit through 2 year bonds.

They are the new CD's.

So now the FED has to replace the deposits that are going to fund the defecit.

QE6 by any other name!!!!!!! 

Archived