Market Go Boom! 3/24/23

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, fxfox said:

Dunno, but Sven Henrich goes on my nerves since a while.

Just because you seem to have cracked the twitter algorithm and therefore appear everywhere on twitter, doesn‘t give you the right to present yourselve as „Mr Know it All“ every other effing day. And you know what? No, not every chart formation is „a wedge“.

seems when he started touting bitcoin, his daily bias has been all over the place....

gold doesn't pay any yield, not even penny and it cost you to store it so its a pretty tough investment. Its like owning a unique rock. or pile of rocks. you cant have it in house. you have to pay for the deposit....in the bank or vault.

We are not talking about papergold of course.

Silver is even worse - you would have to fill up you whole house to hide like 2-3 mln usd in silver. its like gold for poors who have like 10k usd max.

30 minutes ago, SiP said:

gold doesn't pay any yield, not even penny and it cost you to store it so its a pretty tough investment. Its like owning a unique rock. or pile of rocks. you cant have it in house. you have to pay for the deposit....in the bank or vault.

We are not talking about papergold of course.

Silver is even worse - you would have to fill up you whole house to hide like 2-3 mln usd in silver. its like gold for poors who have like 10k usd max.

“Yield”…. 🙄

How’s that thirst for yield worked out?

Love my gold.
And silver. 
And platinum.

Storage costs are modest. A discrete safe anchored to the floor. Maybe a thief finds it and successfully opens & pilfers: probably instead, they quickly find my instruments and leave with those, because they are easy to fence for five figures.

They ignore the Warhols on the wall.

If you are in a position to make a $2-3m allocation to silver, you are rich enough appropriately to use potatohead’s service. 

Archived