The Round Mound of Rebound 3/23/23

Three two three two three. Has a nice ring.

But is it enough to take away the sting,

Of yesterday's late selloff?

As we watch this morning's round mound of rebound. 

Where is Sir Charles now? 

If they can keep a lid on it here, the ES, 24 hour S&P futures hourly chart would have a 5 day cycle projection of roughly 3915.

But if they clear 3969 this morning, they'll likely run to trend resistance at 3982. That would be decision time for bull or bear. 

We still have higher lows, both on price and hourly oscillators. 

Advantage bulls. For now. An hourly close below 3950 this morning should flip that. Massive Fed Monetary Injection Changed the Technical Picture

-m58u

As has been his practice Jerry Show Me the Money rubber stamped the Fake Funds rate to the 13 week bill rate yes turd day. How to Play When Fed Changes the Game, Not Just the Rules

-m59v

The 10 year Treasury yield is set up for a bottom, or a crash right here. Crash would mean soaring bond prices and a potentially self mitigating banking crisis. But if the 10 year turns up, shit will get ugly in bond and bank land. Oh, the shackles of bondage. Where will be the promised land? How to Play When Fed Changes the Game, Not Just the Rules

10 year daily chart. 

image.png

Gold looks golden. Gold Set For High Base Breakout Gold daily chart. I'll take a saucer of that. 

image.png

Puntcoin daily. Still has a conventional measured move target of 34k based on the base breakout. But the 9 month cycle projection is 28k, done. 

image.png

For moron the markets, see:

If you're serious about the underlying forces of supply and demand that drive the markets, join me!

If  you are a new visitor to the Stool, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam folder. 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Treasury announced $84 billion in net new T-bill issuance to carry through the end of the month. 

That's on top of $71 billion in net coupon issuance March 31. 

Ouch. 

And, still, they rise. 

2 hours ago, DrStool said:

Macron rammed it through without a vote. 

Contrast this with the US where they raise the social security retirement age regularly and nobody utters a peep.

Is that pegged automatically on the statistical life expectancy in the US?

I read that they do this in Italy, Spain, Portugal and Denmark.

Archived