Perp Returns to the Scene of the Crime 3/17/23

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SVB hired BlackRock’s Financial Markets Advisory Group in October 2020 to analyse the potential impact of various risks on its securities portfolio. It later expanded the mandate to examine the risk systems, processes and people in its treasury department, which managed the investments. The January 2022 risk control report gave the bank a “gentleman’s C”, finding that SVB lagged behind similar banks on 11 of 11 factors considered and was “substantially below” them on 10 out of 11, the people said. The consultants found that SVB was unable to generate real time or even weekly updates about what was happening to its securities portfolio, the people said. SVB listened to the criticism but rebuffed offers from BlackRock to do follow up work, they added.

https://www.ft.com/content/fbd9e3d4-2df5-4a65-adbd-01e5de2c5053

FrhjTU9XgAEP5dY.jpg

Buttcoin/Bittercoin/Booteycoin quite stable…

maybe it will become Beautycoin soon?

It has obviiusly safe haven status now. Amazing. Wouldn‘t have thought that few months ago. But it did built a solid base and broke out. Have to respect that.

The Fed is playing a new game. The problem is that nobody knows what the rules are, not even the Fed. In fact, nobody even knows what the game is. Especially not the Fed. Non-subscribers, click here for access.

Subscribers, click here to download the report.

So now we’re faced with contradictory policy aims. They can stabilize the banking system in the short run, or they can continue to fight inflation. But, sorry, they can’t do both. Non-subscribers, click here for access.

The policy tools for each are not only different, they are mutually exclusive. Continuing to fight inflation will cause the final collapse of the financial system. Reflating the financial system now will bring simmering inflation to a full boil. Non-subscribers, click here for access.

They’ve opted for that. Then what comes after? And what can we investors do about it to protect ourselves. Non-subscribers, click here for access.

The answer for now is, … Non-subscribers, click here for access.

Subscribers, click here to download the report.

KNOW WHAT’S HAPPENING NOW, before the Street does, read Lee Adler’s Liquidity Trader risk free for 90 days! Act on real-time reality! 

1 hour ago, sandy beach said:

SVB hired BlackRock’s Financial Markets Advisory Group in October 2020 to analyse the potential impact of various risks on its securities portfolio. It later expanded the mandate to examine the risk systems, processes and people in its treasury department, which managed the investments. The January 2022 risk control report gave the bank a “gentleman’s C”, finding that SVB lagged behind similar banks on 11 of 11 factors considered and was “substantially below” them on 10 out of 11, the people said. The consultants found that SVB was unable to generate real time or even weekly updates about what was happening to its securities portfolio, the people said. SVB listened to the criticism but rebuffed offers from BlackRock to do follow up work, they added.

https://www.ft.com/content/fbd9e3d4-2df5-4a65-adbd-01e5de2c5053

FrhjTU9XgAEP5dY.jpg

Sickening.

Greg Becker, the bank's president, cashed out $27 million between 2019-2021.

https://www.salary.com/tools/executive-compensation-calculator/svb-financial-group-executive-salaries?year=2021

That's only one executive at one bank.

There is no fear, no risk, no consequence.

On 3/18/2023 at 1:08 AM, The CoinGuy said:

One more time...."Until 3600 is breached on Volume...you're still in the topping pattern in the ^GSPC".

WTF...

I saw in my notes that I gave you a Gold Star awhile back for one reason or another. 

I always give a bonus chart to those I give a Gold Star too...

Here ya go.

Mull it over.  Carefully...

409808516_4thWavesAreABitch-March172023.thumb.jpg.e5fba3489510cd4c8da0db07549f3675.jpg

What sector is leading this decline?  Correct.  Bank stocks...everything else will eventually follow.

With that said...

"Once the MAGNET(2,24(x) to 2,25(x).) in the ^GSPC has been achieved, it is best to walk away and clear your head for the eventual turn in the market, BUT that does not mean the MAGNET is the low." 

Far from it...

Since I cannot recall if you were around in the spring of last year when I explained the magnet...I'll repeat...The March 23, 2020 low is the MAGNET for ALL issues.  The tech stocks are leading the decline and are one step ahead of the ^GSPC/^DJI and have already reached their prospective magnets.  For further information on this topic you could go back into the archives and take a peak at "Through the Looking Glass".

1841677307_Magnet-MArch172023.jpg.ffaf1c8043ebda40d44f0d7713f006f3.jpg

What am I really saying here WTF? 

To sum up...

As the tech stocks(^IXIC) enter into their fifth wave...the ^GSPC/^DJI complex will fall from their lofty position of the topping pattern into their third wave.  Confirmation will come in the ^GSPC as you crack 3600, but only on Volume.

Again.  One Step Behind.  The magnet, when reached...will not be the low.   A retest will be in order...at a minimum.  Although, a nice quick truncated fifth has the highest odds of what really takes place.

At that time...long positions will the most favorable.  For a time...

Take care and I'll see you on the flipside...

TCG

oh...and...uh...

Again.  I'll park this right here...

The level of speculation I've witnessed over the last few weeks...it's nothing short of disheartening.  Most of the issues being ramped...should be closed and eventually will be.

585511256_ThisIS...IT-September242020.jpg.d0bde33ed5aa943e8b6d8cf300b57bd6.thumb.jpg.fc117a66f87939e1ad80d7817fbfb4b0.jpg

Thank you TCG,

The charts are informative... and unfortunately, terrifying.

Will mean real distress and suffering for most people, makes me sad/mad.

Best to you,

WTF

4 hours ago, fxfox said:

Buttcoin/Bittercoin/Booteycoin quite stable…

maybe it will become Beautycoin soon?

It has obviiusly safe haven status now. Amazing. Wouldn‘t have thought that few months ago. But it did built a solid base and broke out. Have to respect that.

"Obviously"?

P-lease....

Manure, too, may have retained value through this episode, but it remains nothing more than a pile of shit.

3 hours ago, Jimi said:

"Obviously"?

P-lease....

Manure, too, may have retained value through this episode, but it remains nothing more than a pile of shit.

You are, of course, absolutely right. I only spoke about the technicals.

I thought the CB‘s would go after Crapto. Seems not to be the case. Seems that Buttcoin simply reflects liquidity and rhe lack of it. 

Archived