What Sticks to the Barn Door is What Matters 3/14/23

9 minutes ago, sandy beach said:

This just gets worse and worse Doc.

Meanwhile we're have a flight to "quality" by millennials into Bitcoin. What a farce!

Boomers retire --> Huge gap in workforce --> less pressure on the youth --> only idiots in workforce --> middle managment consists also of idiots because no choice for Top management when searching foa new "Head of xxx" --> less productivity --> starvation --> death

:lol:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bank debt swoons as Fed moves to contain fallout from SBV, Signature Bank collapses

https://archive.fo/szIpa#selection-237.3-237.87

"Debt issued by Charles Schwab Corp. SCHW , PNC Financial Services Group PNC and Synchrony Financial SYF was particularly hard-hit among investment-grade corporate bond issuers, according to MarketAxess data."

6d6aa8a250ccbce76f152a32706dadc3eea9bf33.png

24 minutes ago, fxfox said:

March 2003

March 2009

March 2023

<_<

If memory serves, which mine rarely does, I think Nascrap intraday lows in those years were March 12 and March 9. Yesterday was the 13th. If--and that's a qualified if--yesterday's low ends up holding, pretty remarkable.

Kinda like October 10-ish, which has represented a number of important tops and bottoms over the years. 

2 hours ago, DrStool said:

The more I think about it, opening the discount window to all banks for qualified paper at par with no haircut, and guaranteeing all deposits is a major policy change that will flood the system with liquidity and enable the banks to endlessly absorb whatever amount of paper the Treasury puts on the market. 

Hyper inflationary. 

whole reason I built a depository

2 hours ago, DrStool said:

The more I think about it, opening the discount window to all banks for qualified paper at par with no haircut, and guaranteeing all deposits is a major policy change that will flood the system with liquidity and enable the banks to endlessly absorb whatever amount of paper the Treasury puts on the market. 

Hyper inflationary. 

I thought about that again. Somehow that would be too obvious, too easy. Just s feeling. Like if there is something in the background which is not considered properly.

Archived