Up Up and Away, Again 3/3/23

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One hell of an island top on TNX today. At least for today the market is saying, sorry Fed, you ain't raising rates until the Treasury increases the supply of paper. That's how it feels to me. As long as the music is playing they are going to dance

8 minutes ago, Jorma said:

One hell of an island top on TNX today. At least for today the market is saying, sorry Fed, you ain't raising rates until the Treasury increases the supply of paper. That's how it feels to me. As long as the music is playing they are going to dance

The Elaine Benes Market........🤪

Dance GIF - Dance GIFs

The man dubbed "Dr Doom", US-based economist Nouriel Roubini, is warning that the world is facing a "perfect storm" of high inflation, rising interest rates and recession that will be "the worst of all worlds for workers".

Employees in Australia may already feel some appreciation for Dr Roubini's argument.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-03-03/nouriel-roubini-warns-of-stagflation-crisis/102045718?utm_campaign=abc_news_web&utm_content=link&utm_medium=content_shared&utm_source=abc_news_web

Some good traders just started betting on sell off, but technicals dont look so ugly. SPX, gold, NDX etc all saved important levels and bouced. And dont get me started on Europe like Italian FTSE, French CAC or German Dax. All of them don't look bearish to me.

So I think it get to the point - trade what you see, not what you hear in the media (recession all over the world).

SPX need to close below 3900 to invalidate the bull scenario.

Archived