Trying to Break the Downtrend 2/27/23

Here it is. 

They gotta get past 3992. If they do, this thing could fly. To 3998, or maybe even 4003. 

image.png

If they fail, I'm not that excited bout the downside either. They would need to break 3970 with force. 

Warning! Top Formation In Progress

For moron the markets, see:

If you're serious about the underlying forces of supply and demand that drive the markets, join me!

If  you are a new visitor to the Stool, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam folder.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was playing around with that thing yesterday and it seemed to be highly suggestible in conversation. I'd be curious how your exchange would've gone if you actively tried to steer it to a different conclusion.

On a goof, I asked it why iguanas have long eyelashes and it wrote 2 paragraphs detailing why such a thing is true. It used the phrase "iguanas have long eyelashes" liberally like it was writing an SEO article.

1 hour ago, bob osso said:

I was playing around with that thing yesterday and it seemed to be highly suggestible in conversation. I'd be curious how your exchange would've gone if you actively tried to steer it to a different conclusion.

On a goof, I asked it why iguanas have long eyelashes and it wrote 2 paragraphs detailing why such a thing is true. It used the phrase "iguanas have long eyelashes" liberally like it was writing an SEO article.

No doubt I steered it, but it found the correct information and reasoning after first stating Wall Street claptrap. 

• DrStool locked and unlocked this topic
  • DrStool locked this topic

Archived