They Fought the Law and the Law Won- 2/22/23

The bulls continue to fight the Fed, breaking the First Rule of Law. And what happens when you fight the Fed? This. The ES 24 hour S&P futures hourly.

tvc_5f122da9399377d712dae4b34c8fb91d.png

And this:

tvc_d8832821458bfb47549996d1227e6ef3.png

That's the 20 year Treasury ETF hourly. January rally round trip. 

If they don't clear 4015 on the ES today, bulls will suffer more pain. The busted top pattern has a conventional measured move target of 3910. Probably won't happen all today, but I wouldn't rule it out either. Normal 2-3 and 5 day cycles are out of synch, so timing is just a matter of sport and resistance today. 

Ciao for now. 

Meanwhile, for the big picture.  Bears Challenge Bulls to A Duel – Here’s Who Gets Shot

For moron the markets, see:

If you're serious about the underlying forces of supply and demand that drive the markets, join me!

If  you are a new visitor to the Stool, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam folder.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shorted Nvidia afterhours using NVDS (1.25x Bear ETF).  The $20 rise seemed like a little too much:wacko2: and it just felt right to me...

Unless they have a Heuristically programmed ALgorithmic Computer 9000 already to rollout, could be overdone.

Archived