US Treasury Crushes the Stock Rally 2/10/23

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, DrStool said:

That's just dollar vs. stocks. I see no correlation over the long haul. Sometimes they move together, sometimes they move inversely. 

Yes, correct.

Long term nonthly charts confirm this view. For example when the 1980s bull started the USD did rise A LOT, in fact so much that Plaza Accord in 1985 was necessary to force a devaluation of the USD.

Same when the second half of the 90s started. The USD did rise A LOT then.

2 minutes ago, fxfox said:

Yes, correct.

Long term nonthly charts confirm this view. For example when the 1980s bull started the USD did rise A LOT, in fact so much that Plaza Accord in 1985 was necessary to force a devaluation of the USD.

Same when the second half of the 90s started. The USD did rise A LOT then.

And the Reagan bull market started in 1982. 

Just kidding. I was doing commercial RE appraisal in FL. One of my early jobs was to appraise a big failed condo project for Chase,  who had foreclosed on it. The developer was a well known con artist, sexual predator, reality TV star, educational fraud huckster, who went on to an even bigger con. 

I'm going to mention...

For those who like to follow my charts...

If you go back to October 21st from last year and read my posts from that day...you won't be blindsided when I post my next chart. 

I wouldn't have even had the idea if I didn't glance over to my second screen and look at Doc's chart earlier this morning.  I was working on something else entirely...

While I still believe it's early...there was a topic I mentioned that day that I won't let completely die.  I'll keep coming back to it over and over until we finally can sing the words together...and mean them.

Blue Skies...

Chart incoming.  An hour, a day...who knows.  It's plum crazy around here right now.

TCG

Are Our Markets Truly Free?

I just gave you a small example from one form of analysis I have developed.  Behavioral patterns are NOT limited to simple patterns on a chart...they encompass time as well.

Events(in this life) are nothing more than Fractals Fractured(Staggered) by the Nature of Time.

I’ll let this topic rest(sink in) for 4 months - from today.

Best,

TCG

oh...and...uh...

From this evening in Brazil...

1385975055_February102023.jpg.aae3f8e0fd0bd3495876069fee962ed5.jpg

1 hour ago, DrStool said:

Just kidding. I was doing commercial RE appraisal in FL. One of my early jobs was to appraise a big failed condo project for Chase,  who had foreclosed on it. The developer was a well known con artist, sexual predator, reality TV star, educational fraud huckster, who went on to an even bigger con. 

That‘s the guy:

817474431_TheBeginningoftheEnd-February102023.thumb.jpg.890ea90b9d52dba7eef0c25d46f34583.jpg

The Beginning of the End

Looks like we closed right at the 235 KEY(again, lower key is 225).  Once the decline gets rolling I'd like to see 150 touched, even probed...but not penetrated on strength and held.

If 150 is rejected...I'll start to fill in the lines on the right. 

If 150 is surpassed, you better strap in for the ride of your life...

I will repeat myself.  After two digits...the HUI Gold Bug index has a four digit future. 

I have zero doubt,

The CoinGuy

Archived