Another Day, Another Sucker Play - 2/9/23

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HUI:  We're coming into the KEY at 235(225 as well).  My current thinking is 180 won't hold, but I'd like to see truncation in the decline....possibly 150 stopping the momentum to the downside.  Then a sharp rally and I mean...sharp. 

THAT is the more bullish of the two scenarios I'm viewing in my charts.

GLD:  For now...light support every five steps.

If my thoughts change...I'll speak up.

TCG

Corporate Bonds Are Looking Pricey

Previously bullish anal cysts are changing tack after a sharp rally left few assets looking like good value, while central banks are continuing with their hawkish message on interest rates and inflation as economies remain more resilient than expected.

https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/corporate-bonds-looking-pricey-105935265.html

18 minutes ago, The CoinGuy said:

HUI:  We're coming into the KEY at 235(225 as well).  My current thinking is 180 won't hold, but I'd like to see truncation in the decline....possibly 150 stopping the momentum to the downside.  Then a sharp rally and I mean...sharp. 

THAT is the more bullish of the two scenarios I'm viewing in my charts.

If my thoughts change...I'll speak up.

TCG

I rode the gold train up from 2000 to 2011 and unfortunately down the other side of the mountain.  I actually still have an account with some junior miners that I refuse to sell just for spite.  I guess the saying is true that you pay for your education, hope I actually learned something.

I guess, I am still a gold bug at heart and could go into a rant about why gold should be $5,000 - $10,000 an ounce, but this is business.  One day the gold bugs will have their day, but unfortunately (or maybe fortunately, because things would have gone terribly wrong with the current financial system) today is not that day.

I didn't like doing it but took a 3x inverse gold miners position using GDXD last week.  From personal experience I know that the speed of the downturns in gold can be head spinning, years' worth of gains gone in a handful of months.

Looking forward to a day when I can again have a long position in some silver stocks.

Archived