That Sinking Feeling the Morning After2/6/23

Busy morning this morning, so here's just the chart of the hourly ES, S&P fugutures. It's getting close to a bottom. 

image.png

For moron the markets, see:

If you're serious about the underlying forces of supply and demand that drive the markets, join me

If you are a new visitor to the Stool, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam filter.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm getting bored...

I normally don't comment on the more speculative issues...but...at this point I'm just trying to stay awake.  

The pattern traced out during the 2022 period in YANG would usually be associated with a major reversal pattern with light resistance at 10.

1457522263_YANG-February62023.thumb.jpg.f027319def64972f559508edc9ae88fd.jpg

Below the swing at 4100 in the SPX and I'll start to have questions...

TCG

I hope you make a ton of Coin.  Smile.

Probing below 4100 is fine...but holding it.  No...not fine.  I'd like to see a rejection right here and continue to the upside.  Otherwise...the daily would only need another down day for confirmation.

After the rejection at 27.44...UUP is flying out of the hole.  Interesting developments all around. 

The broad markets being the only exception...

The CoinGuy

Archived