The Market's Moment of Truth Has Arrived 2/3/23

9 minutes ago, The CoinGuy said:

I thought we'd have a clean resolution by Friday...although, you know how these things go.  I think I'd personally feel better if I saw another burst to the upside.  In the new "Twin Peaks" Revisited chart I circled 42.50 for a reason.  I'd like to see 4250 tested since we're already up here.   I'm holding off any judgement until I sense weakness.  Thus far...since it broke the high on the 23rd...not much of that, eh?  Smile.  the only thing bothering me here is the metals/oil complex.  Well...they're not going in the same direction anymore are they?  I'm watching that relationship closely.  There was a head fake or two back in 2008...

I will note the SLV in 2011...topped at 47.50 AND...the drop below 32.50 was the death knell.

Best,

TCG

I agree with the 4,250, let's just get it done with... the gap fill is just too much of a shiny object for the bulls not to make a run at regardless of the bombs going off all around them.

Perfect place for me to get my final block of shorts.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

SO ALL THE GARBAGE WENT UP

A real garbage rally

Anyway........

What is there to say

Gas starting to look cheap....interesting

Nothing goes down forever.......

Theres always a pivot lurking in the divot.......

Well obviously, Nat Gas is a luxury item that people can either take or leave, who needs heat?

Watching AAPL makes me realize a $1,000 cell phone is where my priorities should be placed.

29 minutes ago, DrStool said:

I've had a crazy week with contractors coming and going. But it's almost done, thank gawd. 

I feel for ya Doc...I'm just starting down this road myself.  Trying to get everything in shape to go up for sale - soon.  

Will leave one property here(essentially for storage!), but plan on moving everything else to the coast...and as discussed.  The water...

TCG

The Russell 2000 has been strong as hell...that's what I'm watching.  Every tick...

The DJI led coming out of our October 13th hole.  Now...the broader market is outpacing.  ^RUT, ^GSPC, ^IXIC, and then the ^DJI. 

1650 to 1900, 1750 to 2000.  A 1:1 a-b-c thus far.  Just waiting on a sign of strength/weakness.

TCG

1 minute ago, The CoinGuy said:

The Russell 2000 has been strong as hell...that's what I'm watching.  Every tick...

The DJI led coming out of our October 13th hole.  Now...the broader market is outpacing.  ^RUT, ^GSPC, ^IXIC, and then the ^DJI. 

TCG

This has been all about rotation from the conservative to the most speculative... What, you should worry?

Archived