You Really Should Read This to Prepare for Fed Ketchup Day 2/1/23

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The TA had my chart picks 100% long. The best pick through today was AMD, but Tuesday's shakeout shook me out. Can't complain. I jumped on other stuff. I'm learning in my old age that perfection isn't achievable. Good enough is good enough. 

Good night again. 

3 hours ago, DrStool said:

What possible conventional narrative could there be for this rally? They gotta be creative, or smash the market in the last hour. 

The narrative, which isn't spoken yet, is that the Fed, the BOE, the BOJ and and the ECB are going to do QE infinity.

Nobody is against it but nobody is willing to say so. So it will just sort of happen.  The BOJ is doing it. The BOE will have to. They are set to do a rate hike tomorrow. We will see. The average Brit is like 20% poorer than a couple of years ago, it's getting worse, and strikes are rolling through the economy.  Certainly a solid foundation for the rally of today and the last 4 months. I honestly think the Pound will rise when the BOE restarts QE.  Why not?  This whole everything rally started when the BOE stepped in with the 65bn in Sept after all. And it stuck. I mean, cripes..............

The Fed will have to do some QE when the debt thing settles.

Archived