Consolidation Consolida-A-tion!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I set up some shorts to trigger earlier. The triggers are starting to get hit. 

Which means that the market is definitely going higher.  Unless you believe that I'm shorting at the high of the day.  

1 minute ago, DrStool said:

I set up some shorts to trigger earlier. The triggers are starting to get hit. 

Which means that the market is definitely going higher.  Unless you believe that I'm shorting at the high of the day.  

I think the market is more likely to go down then up at these levels.

I am watching TSLA as the lead dog in the last 2 days of this rally.  Plateauing on the 15 min.  Will it break to the upside again or finally have a pullback? 

NDX nonthly:

MEGA important price action right here. Bears tried to break Oct bottom in Nov, Dec and Jan, but failed. Looks like quite the solid low. Possible SHS (look at Sep 2020 high), which would only then confirmed when we break below Oct low, BUT which gets invalid when we go above 12440, which at the same time would mean we break the downtrend and we would be trading above the EMA 10 monthly.

14 minutes ago, fxfox said:

NDX nonthly:

MEGA important price action right here. Bears tried to break Oct bottom in Nov, Dec and Jan, but failed. Looks like quite the solid low. Possible SHS (look at Sep 2020 high), which would only then confirmed when we break below Oct low, BUT which gets invalid when we go above 12440, which at the same time would mean we break the downtrend and we would be trading above the EMA 10 monthly.

Helluva stock. MEGA.  

Archived