Consolidation Consolida-A-tion!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe we forgot a bit that - if we want it or not - but fact is, that the Western World is at war with Russia.

Therefore eneegy prices have to shrink, so that Russia makes less money with the only thing they have.

Don‘t tell me that the Nat Gas prices are not manipulated. They are. Big time. Same counts to a lesser extend for oil.

The way CPI is calculated it is simply enough to bring cost of energy down hard. That‘s it, inflation down.

And because of all that the FED will only raise by 0.25 and the bear is dead for some time. Many bears wait till FOMC, if decision not in their favour they will finally cover and THEN this thing will really explode.

24 minutes ago, fxfox said:

Maybe we forgot a bit that - if we want it or not - but fact is, that the Western World is at war with Russia.

Therefore eneegy prices have to shrink, so that Russia makes less money with the only thing they have.

Don‘t tell me that the Nat Gas prices are not manipulated. They are. Big time. Same counts to a lesser extend for oil.

The way CPI is calculated it is simply enough to bring cost of energy down hard. That‘s it, inflation down.

And because of all that the FED will only raise by 0.25 and the bear is dead for some time. Many bears wait till FOMC, if decision not in their favour they will finally cover and THEN this thing will really explode.

The Fed Funds rate has absolutely nothing to do with it. It's a meter of how tight the money market is, not a driver. It's an effect, not a cause. It's just the Fed catching up with the market every six weeks. I wish that everyone would recognize that rates do not matter one iota. Following rates is like driving forward in reverse using your rear view mirror to see where you're going. 

12 minutes ago, Jimi said:

I feel like my emotional restraint through this rally has been overlooked & under appreciated.

On some days, I am puzzled/miffed/pissed/conniptionated enough for many......

but then again, The next day, I usually don't have time to give a $hit.......😁

Archived