If at First You Don't Suck, Cede 1/25/23

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Jimi said:

You & CG are fighting on direction.

I hate when mom & dad fight....

We're at the trendline now. Going to know, one way or the other. 

Or sideways. 

It's definitive. Unhedged. 

1 minute ago, DrStool said:

We're at the trendline now. Going to know, one way or the other. 

Or sideways. 

It's definitive. Unhedged. 

Two decades on this site, and I think I have never been so honestly confused by the likely direction.

This shit could collapse or sky.

It's ridiculous.

26 minutes ago, Jimi said:

Two decades on this site, and I think I have never been so honestly confused by the likely direction.

This shit could collapse or sky.

It's ridiculous.

Same here.

Although one has to say that the aftermath of the GFC wasn‘t that easy either. In retrospect yes, but when we were in 2011 and so it wasn‘t all that clear. Also 2015 very tough. This whole QE thing was new in its dimensions. Or take even 2020: Now it looks soooo easy, but was it really that clear that folks have nothing else to do but buy stocks with those cheques? Any stocks, overpriced horseshit. Was it that impossible that they would just put it in their savings account?

I‘m here since 21 years. I mean I‘m longer here than I‘m actually old 😂😂😂

In all those years I came to the conclusion that the only thing that works somehow somewhat is trend following combined with liqui analysis. 

"$MSFT is only 1% away from going green after telling the market they aren't going to be growing anymore. $NFLX same story, $BA same thing, $GE as well.  There's a trend, market is ignoring reality and trying to hold the shit together until FOMC + $AAPL earnings  Time will tell$MSFT is only 1% away from going green after telling the market they aren't going to be growing anymore. $NFLX same story, $BA same thing, $GE as well.  There's a trend, market is ignoring reality and trying to hold the shit together until FOMC + $AAPL earnings  Time will tell if they can be successful or not. If, however, we do start closing back below the 200sma there will be no stopping the tidal wave of selling.  As a bull, do you think the odds are in your favor and that you should be buying the dip below the trendline?"

Archived