90 Days in a Trading Range and Everybody is Bulled Up 1/23/23

One two three two three says it all. 

Today's the day of the dance. 

Lately we've been on a dancefloor of 3900-4000. And this morning, we're stuck in the middle with you. 

Hardly a sign of movement. 

Still, a 5 day cycle projection of 3990-4000 hanging out there. But 5 day cycle oscillators are in the top zone. So we may see the projection hit but, again, no sign of breakout. 

Time will tell. My trading positions 100% long (a sure sign that the top is here), but 75% cash. Looking around for shorts, but I don't like the setups. Non committal. 

image.png

For moron the markets, see:

If you're serious about the underlying forces of supply and demand that drive the markets, join me

If you are a new visitor to the Stool, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam filter.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they break the Dec high the low is officially in: Higher lows and higher highs.

Hope for bears is that Big Tech will massivly disappoint. Will it?

Hope WAS that FED will raise more than 0.25, but that is gone since yest when the FED told its Greek mouth piece to write that article.

Unprecedented inflows into EM funds since beginning of the year. Monster upmoves in European indices. Was it a one hit wonder and it will be reversed soon or will the US follow? Place your bets.

Archived