Welcome Back Stock Market Junkies, Degenerates, and Derelicts 12/27/22

Most of you have better things to do, I know, but for those who don't, or just prefer watching market squiggles to shoveling snow, I'm opening this thread for the interanum week. 

Depending on your perspective, this is either a top...

30 minute bars

image.png

Or a bottom:

Hourly bars

image.png

2-3 day cycle projection is 3905. If they get there, the big base breakout would imply much higher levels ahead, with a measured move target of 4000-4010. 

And that's the way it is, Tuesday, December 27, 2022. 

In the aftermath of your Christmas and Boxing Day dinners, may the farts be with you. 

For moron the markets, see:

If you're serious about the underlying forces of supply and demand that drive the markets, join me

If you are a new visitor to the Stool, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam filter.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TESLA continues to get crushed, down over $10 again today.  I started to ladder into a long position last week looking for a dead cat bounce but am getting stabbed by those falling knives.  Added today and will add one more time at $100 if it is reached, after that I am done adding to the position and will get a bounce or get stopped out for a loss.  If $100 doesn't hold, I guess the next stop is around $25.

1 hour ago, WTF said:

TESLA continues to get crushed, down over $10 again today.  I started to ladder into a long position last week looking for a dead cat bounce but am getting stabbed by those falling knives.  Added today and will add one more time at $100 if it is reached, after that I am done adding to the position and will get a bounce or get stopped out for a loss.  If $100 doesn't hold, I guess the next stop is around $25.

Ah, man! 

Musk is a self destructive malignant narcissist who is going down and is taking the ship with him. 60% of his customers were liberals who now see him for the cancer that he is. They will no longer show up to buy his cars. 

Way to go Elon, you schmuck. Drive away your best customers. 

That has nothing to do with technical analysis. Just my feelings about the S.O.B. and his piece of shit companies. 

17 minutes ago, DrStool said:

Ah, man! 

Musk is a self destructive malignant narcissist who is going down and is taking the ship with him. 60% of his customers were liberals who now see him for the cancer that he is. They will no longer to show up to buy his cars. 

Way to go Elon, you schmuck. Drive away your best customers. 

That has nothing to do with technical analysis. Just my feelings about the S.O.B. and his piece of shit companies. 

LOL.. Don't sugarcoat it Doc, tell us your true feelings about Musk.

Archived