Target 4122 12/2/22

WHAT IS THE MOST VALUABLE THING IN CRYPTO??????

Its not the coin....thats obviously worthless.

Answer:  Its the exit liquidity!!!!!!!!!!

Without that the insiders can't dump their worthless native token for real money.

That's why they pay internet influences a small fortune to pump their coin.

Thats why they run their exhchanges at an operating loss to attrack traders and their associated deposits.

Thats why they burn the VC's capital to subsidize trading.

Thats why they then use the deposits to pump and price support the native token while they cash out. 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Jimbo said:

Without that the insiders can't dump their worthless native token for real money.

Thats why they run their exhchanges at an operating loss to attrack traders and their associated deposits.

Thats why they then use the deposits to pump and price support the native token while they cash out. 

Brilliant! 

9 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Great post!

They should go to the Caymans and throw them all into prison. Raoul Pal too.

8 hours ago, DrStool said:

Flation update:

In or de?

Year over year-
image.png

Monthly, Analized-

image.png

This public service message brought to you by the friendly fucks at Liquidity Trader. Get yours today.

So if the FED just would reduce its balance sheet to let‘s say Q1 2021 levels the result should be devastating.

Of course they could just stop reducing for whatever reason.

Since it's the weekend, I'm going to add a second, because it may provide some additional insight into the economics of the enterprise. 

This farm has been on the market for two days. It is another large-parcel offering: 60 acres, and given two listed addresses, I'm going to assume they are two 30-acre plots. It does not appear to offer any permanent structures; however, one finds in the top-right corner of Photo #16 what appear to be two larger a-frame tents. They remind me of the tent that Hawkeye & Trapper lived in... which is to say, military surplus.

What's interesting to me is the following detail in the listing:

Seller's developed flats and roads, & added a new well to the property. There is additional water from creeks, a small sleeper shed, year round access to the property, and 100k worth of pre-existing soil & materials.

https://www.redfin.com/CA/Out-of-County/410-271-Mesquite-LN-99999/home/183081565

If you assume those material costs are the rounds & their imported soil (I mean, what else would it be?), then we now possess at least one ballpark figure for the upfront fixed costs on the most-basic NorCal pot farm.

THE NON PUBLIC LISTED REITS

Yes....its gating time for the "investors".

That is what happens when the FED stops printing and the liquidity tide goes out.

Asset values go over the cliff. 

The wave is going down and they want to get of before it breaks.....

Should have dumped the lot in Jan 2022.

Too late....bad  luck. 

1 hour ago, DrStool said:

Turns out Emmer criticizing Gensler was projection. 

You are referring to that from Oct 2021, right?

Thing is: Gensler is a multi-year former Goldman guy. He has no interest in letting become crypto a relativly „safe“ and regulated mega asset class. Not good for Goldies business…

And Emmer? Wasn‘t it the case that he in fact wanted a complete deregulation of crypto in the first place? He reffered to the Paperwork Reduction Act from 1980 and that the SEC is a burden on the crypto industry…

On 12/2/2022 at 9:11 PM, Jimi said:

What they said - welcome.

It is nice to see fresh posters.

You're all here for the pot farm reports, right?

:lol::lol::lol:

I, too, am sickened by the inevitable bailout of the rich & unworthy: pretty much walked away from this website and market-following in general after the ca. 2008/2009 "Leave no Banker Behind". We still are operating in the shadow of that miserable eposiode.

I've looked at Golden Visa requirements in Portugal, Greece & Malta; and I've looked at a lot of apartment listings in Nice, because it enjoys an emotional attachment... and because I feel a similar impulse to pursue greener pastures.

But that may be a function of having overstayed residency in a Bay Area that has morphed sadly into... something it once wasn't.

Dont go to Malta

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/large-demos-malta-parliament-debates-abortion-law-2022-12-04/

From tax perspective i think portugal is the best. You get like 20% flat tax on income, zero on div and crypto

There is special program, not only gold visa. Have a look at why portgual https://startupportugal.com/why-portugal-2/

and about tax https://www.portugal.com/moving-to-portugal/guide-to-taxes-the-tax-system-in-portugal/

And in Spain France forget about English - most of them do not speak english at all. It will be even hard to find job if you dont know Spanish or French. Maybe its different in Nice, since its tourist city. Im talking about country in general.

I keep thinking also about movin abroad to places with clean air and more sun than in Poland and this means in general a South of Europe.

since last two year, there was a revolution thanks to remote work. E g. many Polish developers live in Canary Island (Tenerife).

i keep thinking about movin over there and just work remotly. life is too short to drive a golf diesel, if u know what i mean

France is terrible in terms of taxes!

Even spain is way better - read about Becham law, in short 20% tax for 10 years https://www.immigrationspain.es/en/beckham-law/

I visit best place to live for expats which is Spanish Valenzia. V. nice place to live if... you have remote business (because its rather academic city, way behind Barcelona and Madrid in terms of Business, tech, startups.

here is the ranking

https://www.internations.org/press/press-release/expat-city-ranking-2022-reveals-best-worst-cities-for-expats-around-the-world-40337

Archived