Monkees Choke the Bears 10/27/22

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Jimi said:

I'm determined to win the $800m Powerball lottery.

I am drinking a shot of "Red Eye Montana" to help you along.

Please do not forget your Stoolie friends when you easily win.....

>:  Franki Valli, really? I knew I heard it on my oldies station back in the day.....😁

I am perplexed on that for some reason......or maybe I liked Lady Carpenter in my youth.....😁

13 minutes ago, fxfox said:

😂

Didn't one of you Stoolies have something in your signature line back in either 2001, 2003, or 2009 that said something to the effect of we know the bear market is over when Cramer is blubbering and naked in a corner in the fetal position, sucking his thumb and covered in his own feces? 

5 hours ago, PullMyFinger said:

Didn't one of you Stoolies have something in your signature line back in either 2001, 2003, or 2009 that said something to the effect of we know the bear market is over when Cramer is blubbering and naked in a corner in the fetal position, sucking his thumb and covered in his own feces? 

Priceless

8 hours ago, PullMyFinger said:

Vague memory of that.

Wasn't me.

Archived