Money Market Collapse Rages On- Stocks Sing Tro Lo Lo 10/20/22

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Froom NYT: Possible successors could include Rishi Sunak, the former chancellor of the Exchequer; Ben Wallace, the defense secretary; and Penny Mordaunt, leader of the House of Commons.

I hope they go with Ben Wallace. Dude played great defense against Shaq down low when the Pistons won it all. 
image.thumb.jpeg.7f0f70a389d7ebeea2bc0ba1becf4304.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Jimi said:

Froom NYT: Possible successors could include Rishi Sunak, the former chancellor of the Exchequer; Ben Wallace, the defense secretary; and Penny Mordaunt, leader of the House of Commons.

I hope they go with Ben Wallace. Dude played great defense against Shaq down low when the Pistons won it all. 

Why not this guy? He's good at rejecting things. 

6 minutes ago, Jimi said:

I'm not sure that Ben Wallace is the right choice but he made the hall of fame and he wasn't even a basketball player.  One hell of a man.

RE THE RRP

The RRP is the smart money...they are going to continue to hide there until they get the all clear signal from the FED....

They are waiting for the bond crash to burn itself out.

However the FED will probably be forced to pivot before then to stop wholesale hard default.

That will be the all is safe signal to buy stocks and bonds.

1 minute ago, DrStool said:

The fact that short-term moves in the US stock market are not driven by British politics tells you something.

:unsure2:

It tells us… that… as Americans….

:unsure2:

We should be purchasing British politicians in our portfolio because of the opportunity for uncorrelated returns?

Archived