Dead Man's Curve- 9/15/22

The Fed is that far behind the inflation curve that it will have to break the speed limit just to begin to catch up. The result will be a violent crash. 

I'll be posting a Liquidity Trader update on that momentarily. Meanwhile, here's a look at the hourly ES, 24 hour S&P 500 fuguetures. 

If there's an hourly close below 3933, then I think it will only be a few more hours before the bottom drops out. 

yz99n

Meanwhile, the big picture:

If you're serious about the underlying forces of supply and demand that drive the markets, join me

If you are a new visitor to the Stool, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam filter. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wiki says Chubby Checker lives in Philly (again).

Reggie Jackson was that baseball player who tried to kill the Queen at the end of "Naked Gun" :ohmy::lol:

Netanjahu after graduating from Cheltenham High went on to MIT and Harvard. :ohmy:

His brother Jonathan was killed during the "Operation Entebbe"

"Germantown", that's where I would settle! :lol::lol::lol:

In all those job numbers - be it Claims, NFP whatver - do they take into account the effect of Boomers retiring? Boomers retiring means a large cohort retires and is not supplemented by a new cohort of same degree, so total workfroce shrinks. So if you don't consider that effect, no wonder jobless rate goes down snd down and down...

Archived