Bears in the Woods 9/9/22

Do bears doodoo in the woods? Because this is a big setup for it. The current measured move target of the most recent base breakout is 4140. First there's resistance at 4045 as of 7 AM in NY. The next R level is 4070. If they hang around 4045-4070, and then break through that, the next measured move target would be 4250. Then if they got through that, the next target would be... and so on. 

The current 5 day cycle projection is 4085. 

To break the uptrend they would need to drop below 4011. Good luck with that. 

image.png

This is just the very short term stuff. For the big picture check out the posts below. 

If you're serious about the underlying forces of supply and demand that drive the markets, join me

If you are a new visitor to the Stool, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam filter. 

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pro tip. what you need to catch a train in Paris you must leave plenty of time and have immense patients because the major train stations are completely insane. I think the montparnas station is the biggest one and the craziest one I've ever seen. It makes Penn Station seem like a walk in the park. 

9 minutes ago, DrStool said:

Take a look at this trend. 

yxso8

When(If) it is at 6+ let me know.......that means an almost double from here.......

If the World-Wide QE money spicot is still going, "The Man" may or may not care.....

Just need to give a few more Debt forgive-ness to a select group of slaves......

Archived