Thanks Windoze 8/12/22

Thanks to running a Windoze update last night, that, unbeknownst to me, did not complete itself, I had to re-run it today. If you have a PC, you are no doubt familiar with this experience, and know how long it can take. I am now so far behind the 8 ball, I don't know which end is up. Thanks Microsoft, you lousy piece of shit monopoly operating system asshole. You suck. 

This happens about half the time they shove another update down my throat without warning. I always know its them fucking with me because suddenly everything starts to run extra slow, and hangs up, and processes won't complete. 

You would think that, after all these years, they would have figured out how to do this without fucking everything up. 

Microshit. 

Now that that's off my chest, here's the hourly on the ES, S&P fuguetures.  THey still need to break 4200 to start anything at all on the downside. 

image.png

To understand and profit from the big picture check out the following.

If you're serious about the underlying forces of supply and demand that drive the markets, join me

If you are a new visitor to the Stool, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam filter. 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To think that we could have another 2 or 3 weeks of this. It has been easy trading for almost 2 months, but I feel a little dirty. 

Last two extended declines on NQ were about 3700 points. Last two extended advances were 2257 and 2400 points until this run. Longer advances and declines have been 12, 7, 11, and 7 weeks. This week we broke above the trend downtrend line connecting the Gann swings dating back to December. Current advance has been about 2500 points. 

15,000 NQ by end of month at this rate? 

image.thumb.png.6df6229be4390c10ee695f90cbee7b2f.png

Archived