Is The Goose Ready to Eat? 8/4/22

I haven't seen so much green on a chart of the ES 24 hour continues S&P futures since I was in Ireland on St. Patty's Day. Oh. Wait. I've never been there, done that. 

Meanwhile, both the 2-3 day and 5 day cycle projections have moderated to 4165-74. I thought it would be interesting to split the difference between the usual one hour bar look, and 30 minute bars. This is a look at 45 minute bars. On this basis it sure does look like this goose is ready to come out of the oven. 

It may go a little higher, but as long as it stays at no more than 4177, the bears have a shot. We'd need to see around 4145 for a decent sell confirmation. 

yoqx4

Meanwhile, are we about to get some good news on gold. A little more upside here would break the downtrend, and perhaps confirm my bottom call

yoqyk

To understand and profit from the big picture check out the following.

If you're serious about the underlying forces of supply and demand that drive the markets, join me

If you are a new visitor to the Stool, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam filter. 

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You Fargin Iceholes....Made me buy My AAPL back (Hedged my britches)

Buy_write 125 Nov.......1 call (100 Shiets)....

I feel soiled..........

>: Looking to spend the "premium" like a "SF Central Banker"

>:: In the day, I would Load UP on Div stocks, that is not want CB Ponzi is about....

>::: So which crypto is the Dividend Kings of the New World Order??????

Wells, Hux, Aismov, Et Al...... did not tell US.........

>:::: Asking for Bismillah?

Inflation Does Not Matter to FED members........(you have seen it by now)

Now let us all talk about that "tight" "tight condicktions" Condisations "Inflation" Et Al QE QT

ECB saying 0% is the tight and brutal juice........

Good thing EPL starts this week....Ronaldo(300K salary- A WEEK) says he is/wants out  (pawner)

who wants that kinda grift? Every US congress and EU Criminal

Jam Job.JPG

I have an "uncle Frank" , who just passed and was on his death bed for 5 year (no shit) GM insurance from the 60's

his wife, is now in hospital and "failing", she also has/had 10+ problems(morbid)

according to US health care (GM insurance)

They now say she wil not make it a week....but they they will keep trying.

They are/were both 85+

Lets all now talk about health/health insurance  US specific

Consensus for NFP tomorrow is that it will virtually „crash“ from 372k to 250k.

If it comes in better, we will now say „then they gonna sell because of fear of tight FED“. But they could also promote the narrativ that the FED lies and won‘t be as tight as it said… Fact is, there was more liqui than we thought since June bottom. Where did it come from? No one knows. 

3 hours ago, fxfox said:

Consensus for NFP tomorrow is that it will virtually „crash“ from 372k to 250k.

If it comes in better, we will now say „then they gonna sell because of fear of tight FED“. But they could also promote the narrativ that the FED lies and won‘t be as tight as it said… Fact is, there was more liqui than we thought since June bottom. Where did it come from? No one knows. 

It never stopped......and it never will......

Archived