US Stocks Pre Holiday Fireworks and Custard Sale - 6/30/22

The Froth of July Weekend is here! Time to sell a bait. Dance to the moo sick. 

The overnight selloff leaves us with a 5 day cycle projection range of 3740-3780. As of 7 AM in New York, the 24 hour ES S&P fuguetures are sitting on a sport line at 3760, smack in the middle of the projected range. If this line gives way, then the next sport level is around 3730 this morning. If that breaks they'll probably do the slinky thing, every 20 points or so down to 3660, where there's a fireworks and custard stand. It's custard's last stand before the holiday. 

tvc_45d0b8ca7fe2d4ae22c8d7e22c32e560.png

As of 10 AM in New York. The top of this beautiful downtrend channel will be at 3765. ES needs to get above that line to break this trend and start another dead cat resurrection. 

Follow how pre-determined and known liquidity flows drive stock and bond prices here . I will show you and tell you exactly how the major forces of macro liquidity move not just the bond market, but stocks as well. Liquidity analysis sets the context for technical analysis. It helps us to narrow the focus of our chart reading to the outcomes that are most likely, given the circumstances. 

To better understand the big picture right now so that you can take the correct action when the time is right, check out the following:

If you're serious about the underlying forces of supply and demand that drive the markets, join me

If you are a new visitor to the Stool, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam filter. 

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In a wrinkle that I didn't expect, the 10 year Treasury yield has broken the uptrend channel. There's a big end of month settlement today. I would expect this price rally/yield decline to be reversed.

tvc_cc7a746f44ef5fdbb2e9db439c2716f1.png

Liquidity Trader- Money Trends

How Fed and Treasury policy, Primary Dealers, real time Federal tax collections, foreign central banks, US banking system, and other factors that affect market liquidity, interact to drive the financial markets. Focus on trend direction of US bonds and stocks. Resulting market strategy and tactical ideas. 4-5 in depth reports each month. Click here to subscribe. 90 day risk free trial!

Cusping is when the market doesn't go up, and goes down instead, or vice versa.  

It's like when I'm dating two nice women and one of them tells me, you must decide between me and the other one. 

And I say, "But I can't decide"  

And she says, 

Alrighty then.  

The hard downmove was due to settlement and the upmove is due to EOQ window dressing and some shorts locking in profits so that they appear on their books.

The downmove was real, the upmove is just technical. That‘s my interpretation.

When I look around many think that the high in rates is in. We will see…

2 hours ago, DrStool said:

Cusping is when the market doesn't go up, and goes down instead, or vice versa.  

It's like when I'm dating two nice women and one of them tells me, you must decide between me and the other one. 

And I say, "But I can't decide"  

And she says, 

Alrighty then.  

Ahhhh, the appearance of freewill. "If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice."

Archived