The Sixteenth Wave Is Always a Respite 5/2/22

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, The CoinGuy said:

You know.  I look down here at the bottom and I see no other posters(besides myself) in here all day?  Yet you gentlemen post...are your names not showing up on the screen?  Are you hiding your names?  Didn't the forum used to also show visitors?  No visitors? 

Everyone's got better things to do today, huh?

Hm.  Interesting.

TCG

I check in multiple times during the day, but typically only sign in to post. Perhaps others do that as well? 

PMF...

Could be the case, just wondered why I wasn't seeing anyone...and I mean anyone in the last two days and people were still posting. 

A little confusing to me...

Best,

TCG

oh...and...

As we go into the close. My calm is back...I like the positive turn here. 

I feel very comfortable with my comments from last Friday...

1 minute ago, The CoinGuy said:

PMF...

Could be the case, just wondered why I wasn't seeing anyone...and I mean anyone in the last two days and people were still posting. 

A little confusing to me...

Best,

TCG

I have impulse control issues. If I didn't sign in every time I was tempted to post so I could think the better of looking even more foolish than I generally do, this board would be a lot more cluttered with even more of my invariably incorrect brain droppings. 🤣

Speaking of my being incorrect, how about a gap down tomorrow morning to get both sides in a tizzy, then a patented rip-your-face-off rally that lasts for three days or so? 

PMF...

Anythings possible...smile.

There is nothing critical that I own that will be damaged by what transpires this week.  In fact...the fed is irrelevant as far as I'm concerned.  From my perspective...I'd like us to build cause at the swing point(as mentioned too many times already) right at, above, or just below(in the case of the Nasdaq)....then falter on news.

So...I'm essentially still just waiting on news.  Nothing else to do...

Therefore...

I'm doing a little currency trading in the background...I've already taken a bite or two.

I outlined my argument last Friday...I fully expect my comments will come to pass, otherwise...if I start making mistakes that large I might as well give up my Captains hat and head to the mess hall with potato peeler in hand.

Best,

TCG

oh...and...

I look down...5 people.  Interesting.

Doc...

In complete agreement, although...I use the term...Hidden Hand.

The last half hour hail mary pass never fails.

You know its them when their pocketbook has no limit...

TCG

oh...and...

Had many emails forwarded to me in my mailbox this morning in regards to the Buffett and Munger comments on cryptos over the weekend.

As far as I'm concerned, they're just echoing every individual I've spoken with over the last three years that I consider worthy of a listen.  As time goes on....that list has grown quite short.

I believe my personal statement was, "Cryptocurrencies are nothing more than a government operation to facilitate the introduction of the Federal Reserve control mechanism(a bankers wet dream...fulfilled).  The Digital US Dollar.  Absolute Zero value other than Maya(Delusion)."

I'll be standing on that statement. 

I really could care less what others think on this topic.  Once you bite into the delusion...well, good luck to you.  I believe MacKay said it best...

“Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one.”

When they wake up from the delusion, their rights to privacy in commerce will have been usurped by a private banking cartel.

Enjoy.

Greed at this level...it's a country killer.

Lee,

Thoughts on the reason for the rally?

Andy Constan mentioned the following

Buy assets in may and go away. I'll release my DSR publicly on Thursday but today was a huge huge deal. Constan bottom 2 the real bottom is in!
Quote Tweet

Andy Constan

The data that came out at 3:00 was the Quartetly Refunding Announcement it indicated much less coupon debt for sale in Q2 and Q3. My DSR I will share on Thursday outlines the interplay with this news, the TGA, RRP and QT and will show that QT for the next 5 months is immunized

Bond issuance is being reduced faster than the fed is shrinking its balance sheet

https://twitter.com/dampedspring/status/1521225074833035271?s=20&t=o6cs6tL_wGVlNcpbGEAXiw

https://twitter.com/dampedspring/status/1521225074833035271?s=20&t=o6cs6tL_wGVlNcpbGEAXiw

2 hours ago, potatohead said:

Lee,

Thoughts on the reason for the rally?

Andy Constan mentioned the following

Buy assets in may and go away. I'll release my DSR publicly on Thursday but today was a huge huge deal. Constan bottom 2 the real bottom is in!
Quote Tweet

Andy Constan

The data that came out at 3:00 was the Quartetly Refunding Announcement it indicated much less coupon debt for sale in Q2 and Q3. My DSR I will share on Thursday outlines the interplay with this news, the TGA, RRP and QT and will show that QT for the next 5 months is immunized

Bond issuance is being reduced faster than the fed is shrinking its balance sheet

Yes. That's true. I've been reporting on that in my reports on Federal Revenues. But his conclusion is wrong, for the reasons I set out in those reports. 

https://liquiditytrader.com/index.php/2022/04/03/why-march-withholding-taxes-showing-red-hot-economy-is-bearish/

Archived