Just When You Think All Is Lost, This Happens 11/30/21

Yesterday morning, I led Liquidity Trader with this brilliant headline. Second, Even Bigger, Explosion of Sell Signals in Swing Trade Screens.

In a lifetime of writing headlines and other stuff that made me look dumb, I think that one was the most horrifying, based on the day's market action. "Woe is me," I thought. "Now, I'm finished for sure." Of course, private thoughts like that should always be faded. If you're a trader, I'm sure you've had the experience. 

Yesterday's chart pick list short entries are looking a hell of a lot better this morning than they did yesterday afternoon. I refuse to gloat, because if I start yelling into the microphone, "Down goes Fraziah!  Down goes Fraziah!" he just as certainly will get up out of his grave and punch me in the face. 

Mike Tyson famously said, "Everybody has a plan until I punch them in the face." The stock market is Tyson. But when he punches you in the face, you must hold on to the ropes and still, "Trade your plan." Wherefore, thusly and forsooth, I will follow the signals, knowing that they've bailed me out more often than not. And who knows? Maybe in 3 weeks' they'll look really good. 

For that to happen, the ES S&P fugutures need to break the overnight low of 4586. Not necessarily today, but soon. The 2-3 day cycle projection looks around 4570, so there's a chance.  If that happens, we're in business. If it holds above that today, I look for a bounce back to 4633-4648. If they clear that, bulls are in business for a test of 4676. 

tvc_cdfd3657c4f1eacc55bb130957ef3541.png

More later! Meanwhile, the big picture. 

Market Variant Not As Bad As It Looks

When the Fed Balance Sheet Will Hit the Fan

Beware- Debt Ceiling Uncertainty Darkens the Outlook

If you are a new visitor to the Stool, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam filter.-

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And there's this. That's what happened.

4 hours ago, DrStool said:

The 2-3 day cycle projection looks around 4570, so there's a chance.

So, I've been out for a few hours. I just turned my computer on and realized it's not getting juice. My AC adapter is finally fried from two years of 220 volts I think. I'll need to work off the phone until I can get to an electronics store and hopefully find an overpriced piece of shit AC adapter. Although the Media Markt stores  have pretty good prices. 

Fingers crossed! Deep shit if I can't get one. 

Archived