The Stock Market's Unflinching Angle of Attack

There's been a little more volatility in the last couple of days, but the market has been unyielding in maintaining the trend angle that it began from, two weeks ago. I can't predict when it will deviate from that. Until then, we just watch and play spport and raysistonce. Trend spport levels in the early going today are 4452 and the biggie, 4445. Gotta take those out to have any chance on the downside. 4484-86 is the outer limit of the trend on the upside. 

tvc_a745c8a779677f4f5be459a7b9284fbe.png

And now for your longer term listening and dining pleasure:

Chart Picks – 25 Buy Signals and 41 Sell Signals Give Us These Picks

Gold’s Rebound Increases the Risk

So You Really Think the Fed Can Taper?

Here Are the Stock Market’s Latest Targets

If you are a new visitor to the Stool, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam filter.  

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, potatohead said:

Lee, curious what Europeans have been saying about Afghanistan and US policy there. The Biden press conference and media  want to blame Afghanistan, their people and the government.

Well I can't answer that cuz I don't really have conversations with people here. and I don't watch the news on TV but keep in mind that the government controls most of the news media here, and they're trying to get control of the last nin govt. media outlet through legislation that they just passed this week. 

from what I can tell the US government has been propping up an absurdly incompetent and corrupt regime for the last 20 years, wasting American treasure in the process.

That said, the lack of planning for the end stage, and abject failure of US intelligence to understand and plan for this outcome, is disgusting and sickening. I think that the US government is to blame, from Biden, all the way back to Bush II. They have all been dead fucking wrong and now innocent people are going to die and suffer because of their incompetence, lying, and covering up. It's disgusting.

Apparently the lessons of Vietnam weren't learned.

4 minutes ago, DrStool said:

from what I can tell the US government has been propping up an absurdly incompetent and corrupt regime for the last 20 years, wasting American treasure in the process.

That said, the lack of planning for the end stage, and abject failure of US intelligence to understand and plan for this outcome, is disgusting and sickening. I think that the US government is to blame, from Biden, all the way back to Bush II. They have all been dead fucking wrong and now innocent people are going to die and suffer because of their incompetence, lying, and covering up. It's disgusting.

Apparently the lessons of Vietnam weren't learned.

Appreciate it. That is the consensus I am hearing from both sides (conservative or liberal) Humanity is suffering at the hands of money printing and excess greed. Most of the older generation saw this coming like a freight train, having lived through Vietnam. History rhymes. Can only imagine what happens when this money printing gravy train stops. Would be utter chaos.

If anyone noticed that last 2 scam week has gone bears way and also this one. 

Price and Time was right now only thing is don't know what type toping action we will get before Air leaks out.

Untitled.thumb.png.c5211353951bcc6181c0b39857d4739e.png2015997171_longtermpossibleoutcome.thumb.png.0adaddba6a51f5e0dadb8fb804e964a8.png If anyone has traded Bearmarket then one will see huge bounce and consolidation which will fool many. 3-8-2021.thumb.png.e52922d2a2070dd52d826866622aff55.png

Hope everyone who Missed out on 2007 Top and Bottom has another chance to bring out Popcorn and enjoy the stress free entertainment. 2007 top was nothing like one we had then. If you plan to trade then It will not be stress free as bounce will give you real pain. 

Like if anyone out there in gold if I am missing something.

Many thanks

1 hour ago, jp6 said:

Hope everyone who Missed out on 2007 Top and Bottom has another chance to bring out Popcorn and enjoy the stress free entertainment. 2007 top was nothing like one we had then. If you plan to trade then It will not be stress free as bounce will give you real pain. 

Like if anyone out there in gold if I am missing something.

Many thanks

Appreciate the charts. I look at this from the physical world. The metals market has been deleveraging for over a year. Banks have been getting out of the bullion business.  The physical world has the opportunity to greater influence price discovery. The big price declines have been a deleveraging event in the paper markets versus the physical market. Central Banks have started to buy physical , along with new players such as Palantir, etc. long specs are at their lowest levels back to March 2020.

Archived