The Silence of the Bears 8/13/21

OK, so I've used that headline before.  😬 

This was so predictable, but that doesn't mean I'm in a good mood. Inflation is raging. Savers are getting killed, and no different from any time in the past 12 years, wild eyed, often criminal, speculators are reaping the rewards of this insane, unfair, immoral monetary policy, with all its perverse incentives. 

But I follow the rules in my analysis. The Four Laws of Thermomarketdynamics. And they say that the Fed is still bullish. The Trend is still bullish. All patterns are bullish, and PE ratios should still be infinite by definition. 

Meanwhile, here at Capitalstool, we are only concerned with today. And today, the 5 day cycle projection has risen to 4475-95. Uptrending resistance passes through 4475 over the next few hours. Does the market have the juice to get through that? If so, then 4495, no, make it 4500, would be a done deal. 

Gag me. 

tvc_e58ca4a0231dae823525827106242e3c.png

And now for your longer term listening and dining pleasure:

Gold is Facing the Kiss of Death

We’re There, And Here’s Where That Is

Chart Picks – 41 Buy Signals and 28 Sell Signals Give Us 3 Picks

US Economy Just Went Over a Cliff

If you are a new visitor to the Stool, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam filter.  

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, PullMyFinger said:

No Flo-Bot Friday yet? Is it late, or not coming? 

Pretty much ended at the ATH.

Then again, maybe she has some of her stooges working today

so she can take a 3-day weekend after pushing(push it real good) all week..........

>: maybe she is watching Arsenal and getting ready for the Premier League......

Archived