Another Bullish Setup 7/28/21

Well, now it's a could go either way chart. 

tvc_2a6c09f285c923ff0c19b3ea995d28f4.png

I took a random walk around a really cool neighborhood today. 

With each passing day here, I must say, I feel more and more that this town rocks! It's definitely not like any European city I've been in, although there are a few places that feel Viennese or Parisian. But at various times, in various places, it reminds me of New York, Boston, Philly, DC, and even godawful towns like Lana. 

Gotta say, the ethnic street food scene here is off the frickin charts. Starting with the Polish food for sure, but everything else is here and it's damn good. Had one of the best Neapolitan  pizzas I have had anywhere in the world for dinner one night for $9.00, and also had a damn good NY slice for $1.75, while walking around the pedestrian zone over the weekend. 

Also must say that the preponderance of US fast food chains at the major intersections is a bit too much like home. Ditto the shopping mall. But back in the shopping mall heyday of the eighties. Definitely freaky.  

Now, about the dental office. Ultra modern, high end, beautiful dentistry, and, if I may say, beautiful dentist. Price to replace a busted filling, with an exam, including a single X-ray of the filling to be replaced,  $74.50. 

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived