Cash Flood 7/15/21

Just a reminder that yesterday the Fed pumped $83 billion into the trading accounts of Primary Dealers. Another $40 billion is coming next week on Monday and Wednesday. Moron that here.

Apparently they committed most of that cash to buying more Treasury paper yesterday, pushing yields down. The stock market is consolidating, yet again. I'm not willing to bet against it. The day will come, but this ain't it. 

Watch out if the 10 year yield starts backing up again. It's likely to accompany another in this endless series of up days in stocks. 🤮🤮🤮

tvc_a9175b598ca3bbfcc9966671d93fa178.png

Find the extended outlook at Liquidity Trader. 

Where The End Stage Rally is Headed

If you are a new visitor, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam filter.  

It's 6:02 AM in NY, and 12:02 PM here in Poland. I'm on a train from Krakow to Warsaw, the city that was the home of my ancestors for godknows how long.  It will be home for at least a month, and possibly several more. 

I'm on a high speed train that's as modern and comfortable as any I have ridden anywhere in Europe. The travel time from Krakow to Warsaw is 2:23. 

I was extremely impressed with Krakow, a city that manages to nicely tie the historic center with the modern city surrounding it. It would be a fun place to live, just not in the winter. 😉 Photos here.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we are now passing through the town of Mszczonow. That's right, Mszczonow. 

I didn't say it. But it's true. It's right there on the map. 96-320 Mszczonow, Poland

Those were my first images on exiting the Warszawa Centralna station. 

But this Stalinist monster was right across the street. I knew I was in the right place. 

The Eiffel Tower, it's not. 

PXL_20210715_123720900.jpg

2 hours ago, DrStool said:

Those were my first images on exiting the Warszawa Centralna station. 

But this Stalinist monster was right across the street. I knew I was in the right place. 

The Eiffel Tower, it's not. 

PXL_20210715_123720900.jpg

Pretty sure that's the building where Bill Murray courted Zuul 25 years ago.

Dana-Zuul & Venkman | Ghostbusters 1984, Ghostbusters, Ghost busters

2 hours ago, DrStool said:

5 day cycle projection 4335 broken. Lower channel bound broken. I expect a rapid reversal. 

Going to dinner! 

I come back from dinner and an hour of wandering the big city streets late at night, and WhadItellya! aHA! uhHAH! See. You can't fool an old turd. 

What a crazy modern, dynamic town this is! Lots of energy. Nothing whatsoever like the Europe I'm familiar with. But it still has all the conveniences of European cities. 

Archived