Here We Go Again..ain...n...nnn

The ES fucutures dipped to spport lines in the overnight session in Asia, then the Europeans got to it, and lo and behold, they've rallied for the past 5 hours.  Resistance is indicated 4366-69. If they clear that, then 4377-78. 5 day cycle indicators have turned to the buy side. 

Then of course there's the fact that today begins the regular mid month MBS settlement week, which this week totals $128 billion, of which a ridiculous $83 billion comes today. This is on top of the $20 billion per week of daily Fed purchases of Treasuries. The Primary Dealers with be flush up the kazoo with cash.  

Moron that here.

Meanwhile, here's the chart as of 7:15 AM in New Yak. 

tvc_5770bdb306ad2876dcde3ea73a957f80.png

Find the extended outlook at Liquidity Trader. 

Where The End Stage Rally is Headed

If you are a new visitor, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam filter.  

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The money went to buy Treasuries today. That's today. 

Have a great night. Tomorrow I'm on to Warsaw, the thriving capital of Poland, where construction cranes reign. It looks like the skyline of Toronto.  

true there were even progroms after the war. however today I think that there is far less anti-Semitism here. I've met many Polish people online in the last 18 months I have not seen a single expression of anti-Semitism. many Polish people have or had Jewish family connections in their past. I have even come across some people who are the children of hidden Jews. It's a fascinating story that I intend to research in some depth. 

My first cousins and I have discovered that we have a third cousin from a branch of our family that remained in Poland,  who is now a professor of cultural anthropology at the University of Alabama. She discovered that her grandmother was a Polish Jew who had hidden her Jewish identity all her life. Since discovering this, this professor has reconnected with her Polish Jewish roots and has made it the focus of her academic work. It's absolutely fascinating. 

Archived